I have a problem with the url being passed to jibri from a jitsi-meet server which has been cloned and domain changed.
I changed the domain on jitsi2.example.com following a recent post here, updating the following
- hosts - changed the hostname for 127.0.1.1
- nginx - changed the server_name (http and https) to jitsi2.example.com
- nginx - changed the proxy_set_header (under BOSH / http-bind) to pass jitsi1.example.com
- nginx - changed the proxy_set_header (under xmpp-websocket) to pass jitsi1.example.com
- jitsi-meet - changed the bosh endpoint to //jitsi2.example.com/http-bind
so as far as I am aware - I have changed all of the ‘public dns’ domains to use the new address and left all of the xmpp domains as per original setup - so that the xmpp config used for auth / internal / hidden domains etc do not need to be updated on each clone ( it is my plan to create many clones - but every so often this needs redoing as I make more changes to jitsi1.example.com I wish to roll out to all )
so … jitsi2.example.com works fine, secure-domain is still working etc (with users carried over from jitsi1)
However - I have problems with jibri2.example.com,
I has joined the muc on jitsi2 ok. and when is asked to start the stream it tries, however it seems to be given the jitsi1.example.com path for the room not jitsi2.example.com - is it being given a url derived from xmpp domains ? or have i missed a ‘public dns’ domain somewhere ??
NB : i can see it trying to join the room on jitsi1.example.com in the jicofo logs
any help would be appreciated - If I cant solve this then I am going to have to migrate all of the xmpp domains between clones, which probably also requires removing and re-adding all of the auth accounts etc - I’d like to avoid his if possible;
version wise I am on -