Problem connecting more than 2 users

Good afternoon I have the latest version of jitsi installed on debian 9. the problem I have is that when I am in a conference with two users the system works well, but if you add one more they stop seeing and listening to each other

I have the same problema. I think that with two users you are yn p2p mode and when third user arrives it switches to videobridge.

1 Like

Check the advanced section from quick install guide. Firewall, port forwarding or private & public jvb addresses setting.

I also have the same issue, could not find the solution.

Please help

Maybe this helps:

I was struggeling too. Damencho finally gave me the idea - speaking about the public adresses in the jvb.
so, this is my setting of the JVB (ubuntu 18.04 LTS, nginx):
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.DISABLE_AWS_HARVESTER=true
; org.ice4j.ice.harvest.STUN_MAPPING_HARVESTER_ADDRESSES=meet-jit-si-turnrelay.jitsi.net:443
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.NAT_HARVESTER_PUBLIC_ADRESSES=51.111.22.333
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.NAT_HARVESTER_LOCAL_ADDRESS=51.111.22.333
org.jitsi.videobridge.ENABLE_STATISTICS=true
org.jitsi.videobridge.STATISTICS_TRANSPORT=muc
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.HOSTNAME=localhost
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.DOMAIN=auth.meet.mydomain.net
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.USERNAME=jvb
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.PASSWORD=JXP0Ro5h
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.MUC_JIDS=JvbBrewery@internal.auth.meet.maydomain.net
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.MUC_NICKNAME=f8fe2daa-294b-4403-b969-8c5acea21e60

I don’t have an internal ip-adress, because its a dedicated server. So, putting the public IP to the “HARVESTER_LOCAL_ADRESS” too did the trick (and not 127.0.0.1 as I saw in varios postings).