Presenter mode

Hello
Do you know when the ‘Presenter mode’ feature will be available?
https://jitsi.org/news/introducing-presenter-mode/
Thank you.

It is already available, you can try it on meet.jit.si, just share your screen and once done enable your camera.

1 Like

Yes i tested, thank you.
In which version is this available for installation on a standalone server?

Latest unstable.

Is there a date planned for the stable version?

Nope, there is not at the moment.

1 Like

Thank you for the great work you share with us.

Hey’all! Is the “Presenter Mode” included in the stable repository of Jitsi already?

1 Like

Yes.

3 Likes

Hi! Can you please give me a hint, where to configure the size of the presenter Videopicture? In the web version the size is way to large.

Thanks a lot!

@damencho The video PIP on the screen share is blocking the content. Can we not move the speaker Video outside the shared screen.

@damencho Now Presenter Mode is available ?

Yes.

Hello, all. I am happily using the Presenter mode but it made me realize that the main video is flipped! I noticed that the orientation of Presenter mode was opposite from my main video. If I raise my left hand, presenter mode shows it on my right - the perspective of a person looking at me. The main video shows it on my left, i.e., from my perspective which is backwards.

I also noticed when I switched my camera to an external video camera using a Magewell USB capture card. When the camera is off, I get the multi color striped pattern saying No Signal but the letters show backwards.

Can we resize the video picture in the presenter mode? like 50% share screen and 50% video?