Phone Callers

Some people opted to call instead of using the app. They were automatically muted and could not hear the conference. Also the *6 function did not disable the mute. Any suggestions on what caused this issue and how we can resolve it going forward?

1 Like

Can you send me in private message the meeting, the approximate time and the number who dialed in so I can check …

I am so sorry… I didn’t see this message until now. I sure can. Do I need to send you a link to the meeting? https://meet.jit.si/DOFChurch. We meet every Sunday at 9:00 am CST and Wednesdays at 7:00 PM CST. You may also text me if you need me to connect any other time.

Thanks!

I have the same problem. Initiating a meeting using Chrome Browser (meet.jit.si) and dialing in via phone works fine. But if the phone user is muted (e.g. using “mute all” or setting up the conference such that all users start muted), both directions, phone-to-conference and conference-to-phone, are muted. Using “*6” only phone-to-conference is unmuted (the other participants can hear the phone user, but not vice versa). Is there any setting which allows the phone user to listen to the conference and to mute / unmute only the phone-to-conference direction?

That’s exactly what’s happening to us. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.