Paid work: Scaling existing Jitsi installation

My company are building an online platform for events and we are utilising Jitsi for part of that. Our current installation can handle 50-100 people but we have a need to scale this up to 100-500 people simultaneously.

We are also need to add functionality so that we are able to record the calls using Jibri and Livestream to Vimeo.

If these are requirements you can handle then please leave your contact details below

Thanks,
James

I’ve scaled Jitsi Meet to several hundred users successfully and can scale it to any number of participants given the right compute resources and connectivity.

You might know me from the #jitsi IRC channel on Freenode, where I’m pretty active. Drop me a line there, or by email at jasper@jasperhugo.com if you would like to discuss further.

Cheers,
Jasper

We provide commercial support and services for Jitsi. We can customize and scale jitsi according to your needs. For more information please send us an email at hello@meetrix.io and we will get back to you.

Thanks Jasper, I’ll drop you an email

Hi, I have in fact emailed you already but haven’t had a response yet, would you be able to follow up?

Thanks

sent you a personal message

any response?

Hi, apologies for the slow response, we’ve now pursued this with someone, thanks for your response

Ok, no worries, do let me know if you have new requirements; I handle UI and server side customizations plus scalability and high availability requirement;