Paid-work installing Jitsi and rebranding

Hello,
I am trying to install Jitsi at my organization and ran into some troubles. Below you can find my log files. The problem is that I cannot have more than one user in the meeting at the same time.

I am looking for someone who can help me fix the problem and also if possible help me rebrandt jitsi so it doesn´t say jitsi.org, on the upper left corner. However my main concern is to get jitsi working properly.

Please let me know if you are interested and what your fee is at chepeadan@gmail.com.
thanks and best,
Jose

jvb log
2020-05-14 10:22:48.475 WARNING: [27785] [hostname=localhost id=shard] MucClient$1.connectionClosedOnError#295: Closed on error:
javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty
at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:214)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.fatal(SSLSocketImpl.java:1967)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.fatal(SSLSocketImpl.java:1924)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.handleException(SSLSocketImpl.java:1907)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1423)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1400)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection.proceedTLSReceived(XMPPTCPConnection.java:810)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection.access$1200(XMPPTCPConnection.java:151)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader.parsePackets(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1071)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader.access$300(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1000)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader$1.run(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1016)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty
at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.(PKIXValidator.java:104)
at sun.security.validator.Validator.getInstance(Validator.java:181)
at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.getValidator(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:318)
at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkTrustedInit(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:179)
at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:193)
at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:132)
at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverCertificate(ClientHandshaker.java:1670)
at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.processMessage(ClientHandshaker.java:226)
at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.processLoop(Handshaker.java:1082)
at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.process_record(Handshaker.java:1010)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:1079)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1388)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1416)
… 7 more
Caused by: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty
at java.security.cert.PKIXParameters.setTrustAnchors(PKIXParameters.java:200)
at java.security.cert.PKIXParameters.(PKIXParameters.java:120)
at java.security.cert.PKIXBuilderParameters.(PKIXBuilderParameters.java:104)
at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.(PKIXValidator.java:102)
… 19 more

Hi, I just had my server recently installed with custom branding and removal of the jitsi logo. I have sent your request to the individual who did my work. If you still need it done and he is available I will reach back out to you here and via email. Luis

1 Like

Hi,

We provide commercial support and services for Jitsi. We can customize and scale jitsi according to your needs. For more information please send us an email at hello@meetrix.io and we will get back to you.

Hello,
It seems you may have problem with ssl and also jitsi-bridge configuration.
Please check the following;
Do you have FQDN pointing to your server and set your hostname properly? Did you run ssl script defined in quick install guide?

If you still need help, you can reach me through umit@doganbros.com

I recently read in the jitsi site that for custom branding and an adless jitsi experience one could contact 8x8x @ vpass@8x8.com for alternatives. I emailed and got

Address not found

Your message wasn’t delivered to vpass@8x8.com because the address couldn’t be found, or is unable to receive mail.
The 8x8 site does not provide any email address for contact and only allows chats from business email addresses
Does anyone know how to contact them in regards to custom branding and the professional api the site mentions?

You have a typo in the email, it is vpaas@8×8.com.