Paid work: help modifying the call menu in Jitsi Meet SDK for iOS

I am looking for someone to help configuring the menu options in the Jitsi Meet SDK which we are using in a client’s iOS application.

Please contact me if interested.

Regards
Graeme

1 Like

Hi Graeme,
I am an experienced Jitsi developer and have worked on some complex Jitsi customisations in the past. I would be happy to help you out on this, as what you are needing done is well within my skill set.
You can reach me on andrew.johnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great Sunday,
Andrew

I have sent you a personal message

Hi Andrew, I have responded via email. Look forward to your response.

Regards
Gareme

Hey,

We provide commercial support and services for Jitsi. We can customize and scale jitsi according to your needs. For more information please send us an email at hello@meetrix.io and we will get back to.

Hi Andrew, I received your confirmation that the changes we require you can support. However we had requested an idea on costs for the immediate changes we require. I had responded by email but this is just to ensure our emails are reaching you.

Regards
Graeme

Hi if you are still interested would you kindly respond to our request for costing? I have your confirmation that you can do the work but until we have costs for the initial changes then difficult for us to proceed with our client.

Thanks in advance
Graeme

Hi Meetrix,

We are having some issues with emails and this is just to confirm that you have received our email response with details of our requirements?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Graeme

will respond to it with the details

We can discuss more if you can connect with my email id rajeshpillai23@gmail.com. I will be able to help you on the same.