Paid support needed

Hello. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone here.

We are a team that is working on a software project in Spain and we are working on with Jitsi.

Some time ago we implemented a service with Jitsi, using the jitsi-desktop application that we had integrated with SIP and auto response.

For this next year 2022 we need to implement a service with Jitsi and the old jitsi-desktop seems to no longer works, but we need the auto answer function or better, a jitsi interface that could be deployed from a remote machine or jitsi instance. We have been browsing this forum for several days and have noticed that the new Jitsi-electron app has the remote control option disabled for security.

Here in Spain we are very close to being quarantined again and we have part of our team confined at home teleworking or directly engaged in other functions.

To finish: We would need a Jitsi programmer / developer to help us with this project, by making as a mentor to the team that is available to speed up the project a bit, since we started to be late in the delivery date.

Please leave your contact here and we will contact you as soon as possible, thanks in advance.

Hi @VictorVictor, Happy new year to you too. I would like to discuss more of your requirement see how can we help you accordingly. I have sent you a DM. Please check it out.

Thanks

Dear Victor,

Wish you a Very Happy New Year!
We sent you a DM. Kindly refer to that and reach us for more clarifications.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Team Meetrix

Hi @VictorVictor
I have sent you PM with details please check.

Looking forward to e- meet you.

Best Regards,
Sofia

@VictorVictor I have sent you a DM; I am the best available here for paid support.