P2P and lib-jitsi-meet

Hello,
For last 3 weeks I had a weird bug that just popped up with audio missing when having one to one calls. After some difficult investigation, I found out that disabling P2P option was fixing the issue and audio was back as normal.
My question is then:
Did something change on the lib-jitsi-meet library side that could have broken the P2P option?
Is there a changelog for such library I could review to see if I am not missing any change I may not have implemented yet regarding P2P?
Thank you
Fabrice

I think nothing about p2p changed. Mind that also the moving part is the browser itself, something may had changed there and we started hitting a bug. Do you experience this on meet.jit.si?
You can check changes of lib-jitsi-meet on the commits page on github: https://github.com/jitsi/lib-jitsi-meet/commits/master. You can always check the version used on a deployment by entering JitsiMeetJS.version in the js console.

Thank you for your quick answer.
I just tried using meet.jit.si using only 2 participants and it works fine. So I guess issue does not come from browser changes.
Also the jitsi platform I use is plugged with dockerhub images: jisti/jvb, jitsi/jicofo,…
I was thinking I shoudl try to force the update using last new images delivered. I will try and let you know if it fixes the issue with P2P.

Regarding my settings with exact same code, changing p2p “enable” to false makes audio working back again (video working in both cases)
p2p: {
enabled: false,
useStunTurn: true,
stunServers: [
{ urls: ‘stun:stun.l.google.com:19302’ },
{ urls: ‘stun:stun1.l.google.com:19302’ },
{ urls: ‘stun:stun2.l.google.com:19302’ }
],
preferH264: true,
disableH264: false,
backToP2PDelay: 5
}

Thank you
Fabrice

Hey, I believe I just found the issue,
If I put useStunTurn: false in P2P options then Audio works fine in P2P mode!!
There must be something wrong with such option then I guess…?
Thank you
Fabrice

Yeah, if you do not have configured turn servers and p2p needs a relay … but we need to fallback to jvb connection, in this case, I would say that this can be a bug. Can you create one in lib-jitsi-meet, describing your findings (mention that you are using docker)? Thanks.

ooo its false … hum more interesting …

Okay I will create a Bug Ticket in GitHub then sure!

ok Bug tracked in https://github.com/jitsi/lib-jitsi-meet/issues/874
Thank you