Online live classroom platform

Hi we are a dance academy who is running live dance classes for student.

We are looking to have a platform which can allow live streaming. Think Zoom but customised.

We have 8 teachers which will be running classes.

Process

Student register for live class.

Student receive email confirmation for live class.

Student will go on a classroom page which will be locked and only accessible to people who have booked classes

Student watch live class (classroom) through website.

Needed

Live class platform with all the specific below:

• Can be embedded to website. (Wordpress)
  • Can allow up to 100 participants or more.
  • Have 25 people or more can be on stage at the same time.
  • Chat available
  • Student can maximise teacher video and still see other student in smaller video box
  • Student can mute or unmute their videos and audio.
  • Classes can be recorded
  • Teachers can start and stop their own live session
  • Teachers can mute/unmute everyone

Website functionality:

• Each teacher can have their own classroom, where they can log in to start and stop the session
  • The classroom will be accessible only to people who have booked the session (Bear in mind that there is classes every week, so student can only access the class they book for after that their access will be denied.)
  • Teachers can have a dashboard and see the number of bookings made prior to the class.

We already have a website so these functionality would be implemented in the site: www.superstepsacademy.com

We look forward to hear back from you with a quote and job duration.

Malcom

Hi - Please take a look at https://opus1.io we implement Jitsi along with Payment / Scheduling / Registration / Student & Parent management / Self registration etc. feel free to contact me for a demo - sam@opus1.io

this functionality is not available in Jitsi

Hi,

We would be able to support you with Jitsi installations and support services. Please drop us a mail hello@meetrix.io

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi Malcom,
I have worked on some complex Jitsi customisations in the past and I am happy to help you out on this.
Feel free to hit me up on andrew.johnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew