One jitsi meet for multple domains/subdomains

Hi,

We want to know if it’s possible to configurate the jitsi meet to offer service in multiple domains/sudomains

Example of usage:

1 jitsi meet server

meet.blabla.com (with customized interface)
meet.bleble.com (with customized interface)
meet.blibli.com (with customized interface)

So, when people visit meet.blabla.com they see the look and feel of blabla.com, and when people visit meet.bleble.com they see the look and feel of bleble.com; but all of them working under one jitsi meet server

Of course, we want to know how easy is to add more and more domains, and how much power the server would need (ram, process, disk)

Thank you for your help

All you need is to change the nginx to handle those domains and make sure you pass the old one as Host param here:

and here:

Resources depends on over all usage, nothing to do with different domains.

Thank you, we will try that

By the way, how to set different interfaces for each subdomain? This is to make nginx handle different subdomains; but the look and feel of each domain, where and how should be done?

Thanks

You have a root folder setting in the nginx file, you can serve your different sources with your modifications from different folders.

1 Like

Hi,

I am new here and have a question for multi-domain installation

I have a jitsi install with apache and one letsencrypt Certificate for domain.com and for *.domain.com

How should I setup the apache and jitsi config files to get the jitsi server working on all subdomains.
With standard installation, only domain.com is working.

How can I set up SSI in apache config for html files in /usr/share/jitsi-meet and below ,the domain-config.js and interface.js?

Thank you very much!

Charly