Octo is not working properly until Jicofo restart

Hello,

I have installation with Jitsi Meet + Jicofo + Prosody running on one machine and number of Video Bridges running on separate machines. Machines are connected to the same private network with all ports allowed in any direction. Conferencing itself works fine and without any problems.

Now I tried to enable Octo to make use of cascading video bridges. And when I check logs of Jicofo, then in most of cases bridges are registered with null as relayId and null as region (but some could have correct values):

INFO: [30] org.jitsi.jicofo.bridge.BridgeSelector.log() Added new videobridge: Bridge[jid=jvbbrewery@internal.auth.de1-meeting.***.com/de1-pool-0b75a-ovmpc, relayId=null, region=null, stress=0.00]

And cascading doesn’t work.

If I restart Jicofo, then all bridges are registered with correct values:

INFO: [30] org.jitsi.jicofo.bridge.BridgeSelector.log() Added new videobridge: Bridge[jid=jvbbrewery@internal.auth.de1-meeting.***.com/de1-pool-0b75a-kjxml, relayId=10.2.1.153:4096, region=de1, stress=0.00]

And also cascading really works in this case. Adding now new bridges or restarting one of existing will again cause, that those are registered with nulls in most of cases.

Do you have an idea?