Not enough space in Dropbox for recording

Hi all, I (taught) I was recording my call on Jitsi as the voice “recording is on” appeared and the red circle REC was there too, but actually i thing I didnt have enough space in Dropbox , and this was confirmed checking the dropbox account where no jitsi-recording exists.
Meanwhile, if I try to record again it’s still appareantly possible, if you don’t mind about the message : "available space: -739 MB ". I just didn’t notice the minus…
Maybe when the available space its less than 0 would be better to say “you cannot record” ?
And above all: as the weight of the recording had been calculated in my available space (cause my available space became negative) can i recover anywhere this video??
Thanks a lot for all, great site!

1 Like

Update: I’ve freed up the necessary space on Dropbox and after some days the recording magically appeared! So it was actually somewhere in the cloud waiting for enough space in my Dropbox account…

1 Like

Hello, thanks for taking the time to report this. I’ve tagged and re-categorized this thread.

I can not help you with this issue but this may provide some explanation and help others, perhaps improve the situation :