No Video/Voice

We do have a fresh installation of jitsi meet on Debian Buster LAMP. Firewall is off, all ports are free. A dedicated IPV4 - Internet Adress exist and server is obviously accessible via that. Connection of multiple clients work, but video and voice from other participants are no longer transferred when the 3rd Participant joines. Chat, Handraising etc are still ok and black blocks for the other participants are still displayed at all participant screens, just voice and vide are blocked. With two participants it works with Chrome, but not with firefox.
The three users use chrome two tabs same windows client and one Android jitsi meet client. Issue starts when the secon chrometab joines, but issue has been verified with three different devices as well.
Logs are clean - no errors in connections are reported as clients connect / disconnect. Messages join and leave are reflecting clients entering / leaving the meeting, no abnormal terminations or issues in between. Front end is Apache2 with the generated Virtual host frontend from the jitsi installation, no errors in Apache - logs too.
Looks like an issue in the environment - had the same problem with two docker - installations previously - last and second last stable version. Anyhow, the docker containers are removed and can not impact the current installation.
Hint - the debian package jitsi-meet didn’t install due to a package error, so installation has been done by the individual packages.

We run out of ideas what could cause that behavior - appreciate ideas.

Probably that’s the problem, and something is not configured correctly. You better start over and let the packages configure correctly … What were the errors you saw? If starting over you need to clean first, the uninstall section from the quick install guide.

Hello damencho,
thanks a lot for the quick reply.

Install terminal log is copied below - wrong debian package information for roster. Is an already known issue - found several communications about that later on.
Reinstalling is no option from my view - without a corrected debian package (which doesn’t occur daily) a new install would end up like the previous. Not sure whether the package will be updated at all for buster - bullseye is already productive.
Could only get rid of the error by apt purge jitsi meet, so is off as a full package already from the installation. Anyhow, does not explain that I had the issue withe the two docker installations as well - see a very low probability that two docker and one direct install cause the same installation problem.
Couldn’t find a testing version of jitsi repositories for debian and unstable is a litle bit to risky for a productive installation. Any recommendation which source to install as a reasonable compromise between stable and current until debian packages are corrected ?
Still assume there is a dependency between jitsi and the environment which we currently haven’t understood, but have no idea where to start analysing. Appreciate any idea you may have.

Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/jitsi-videobridge2.service β†’ /lib/systemd/system/jitsi-videobridge2.service.
Selecting previously unselected package jitsi-meet.
(Reading database ... 
(Reading database ... 5%
(Reading database ... 10%
(Reading database ... 15%
(Reading database ... 20%
(Reading database ... 25%
(Reading database ... 30%
(Reading database ... 35%
(Reading database ... 40%
(Reading database ... 45%
(Reading database ... 50%
(Reading database ... 55%
(Reading database ... 60%
(Reading database ... 65%
(Reading database ... 70%
(Reading database ... 75%
(Reading database ... 80%
(Reading database ... 85%
(Reading database ... 90%
(Reading database ... 95%
(Reading database ... 100%
(Reading database ... 173360 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../jitsi-meet_2.0.6726-1_all.deb ...
Unpacking jitsi-meet (2.0.6726-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package javascript-common.
Preparing to unpack .../javascript-common_11_all.deb ...
Unpacking javascript-common (11) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libjs-jquery.
Preparing to unpack .../libjs-jquery_3.3.1~dfsg-3+deb10u1_all.deb ...
Unpacking libjs-jquery (3.3.1~dfsg-3+deb10u1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package lua-event:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../lua-event_0.4.6-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking lua-event:amd64 (0.4.6-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package zip.
Preparing to unpack .../zip_3.0-11+b1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking zip (3.0-11+b1) ...
Setting up javascript-common (11) ...
apache2_invoke: Enable configuration javascript-common
Setting up fonts-lato (2.0-2) ...
Setting up ruby-power-assert (1.1.1-1) ...
Setting up lua5.2 (5.2.4-1.1+b2) ...
update-alternatives: using /usr/bin/lua5.2 to provide /usr/bin/lua (lua-interpreter) in auto mode
update-alternatives: using /usr/bin/luac5.2 to provide /usr/bin/luac (lua-compiler) in auto mode
Setting up jitsi-meet-web-config (1.0.5675-1) ...
e[?1049he[22;0;0te[1;36re[4le[?25le(Be[me[37me[40me[1;36re[He[2Je[1;1He[1me[37me[44m                                                                                                                                                                            e[2;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[3;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[4;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[5;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[6;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[7;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[8;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[9;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[10;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[11;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[12;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[13;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[14;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[15;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[16;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[17;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[18;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[19;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[20;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[21;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[22;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[23;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[24;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[25;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[26;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[27;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[28;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[29;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[30;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[31;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[32;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[33;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[34;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[35;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[36;1H                                                                                                                                                                           e[36;171H e[4h e[4le[1;1He[?25le[?12le[?25he(Be[me[37me[44mPackage configuratione[14;31He[30me[47mβ”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ e[31mConfiguring jitsi-meet-web-confige[30m β”œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”e[15;31Hβ”‚ The full path to the SSL key file on the server. If it has not been uploaded, now is a good time to do so.  β”‚e[1me[37me[40m e[16;31He(Be[me[30me[47mβ”‚                                                                                                             β”‚e[1me[37me[40m e[17;31He(Be[me[30me[47mβ”‚ Full local server path to the SSL key file:                                                                 β”‚e[1me[37me[40m e[18;31He(Be[me[30me[47mβ”‚                                                                                                             β”‚e[1me[37me[40m e[19;31He(Be[me[30me[47mβ”‚ e[37me[44m/etc/ssl/localhost.key_____________________________________________________________________________________e[30me[47m β”‚e[1me[37me[40m e[20;31He(Be[me[30me[47mβ”‚                                                                                                             β”‚e[1me[37me[40m e[21;31He(Be[me[30me[47mβ”‚                                                   <Ok>                                                      β”‚e[1me[37me[40m e[22;31He(Be[me[30me[47mβ”‚                                                                                                             β”‚e[1me[37me[40m e[23;31He(Be[me[30me[47mβ””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜e[1me[37me[40m e[24;32H                                                                                                               e[19;55He[?25le[21;83He(Be[me[37me[41m<Ok>e[21;84He[?12le[?25he[36;1He[40me(Be[me[39;49m
e[K
e[?1049le[23;0;0te[?1049he[22;0;0te[1;36re[4le[?25le(Be[me[37me[40me[1;36re[He[2Je[1;1He[1me[37me[44m                                                                                                                                                                            e[2;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[3;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[4;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[5;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[6;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[7;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[8;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[9;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[10;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[11;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[12;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[13;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[14;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[15;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[16;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[17;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[18;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[19;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[20;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[21;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[22;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[23;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[24;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[25;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[26;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[27;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[28;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[29;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[30;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[31;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[32;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[33;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[34;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[35;1H                                                                                                                                                                            e[36;1H                                                                                                                                                                           e[36;171H e[4h e[4le[1;1He[?25le[?12le[?25he(Be[me[37me[44mPackage configuratione[14;16He[30me[47mβ”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ e[31mConfiguring jitsi-meet-web-confige[30m β”œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”e[15;16Hβ”‚ The full path to the SSL certificate file on the server. If you haven't uploaded it, now is a good time to upload it in another console.  β”‚e[1me[37me[40m e[16;16He(Be[me[30me[47mβ”‚                                                                                                                                           β”‚e[1me[37me[40m e[17;16He(Be[me[30me[47mβ”‚ Full local server path to the SSL certificate file:                                                                                       β”‚e[1me[37me[40m e[18;16He(Be[me[30me[47mβ”‚                                                                                                                                           β”‚e[1me[37me[40m e[19;16He(Be[me[30me[47mβ”‚ e[37me[44m/etc/ssl/localhost.crt___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________e[30me[47m β”‚e[1me[37me[40m e[20;16He(Be[me[30me[47mβ”‚                                                                                                                                           β”‚e[1me[37me[40m e[21;16He(Be[me[30me[47mβ”‚                                                                  <Ok>                                                                     β”‚e[1me[37me[40m e[22;16He(Be[me[30me[47mβ”‚                                                                                                                                           β”‚e[1me[37me[40m e[23;16He(Be[me[30me[47mβ””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜e[1me[37me[40m e[24;17H                                                                                                                                             e[19;40He[?25le[21;83He(Be[me[37me[41m<Ok>e[21;84He[?12le[?25he[36;1He[40me(Be[me[39;49m
e[K
e[?1049le[23;0;0tModule rewrite already enabled
Considering dependency setenvif for ssl:
Module setenvif already enabled
Considering dependency mime for ssl:
Module mime already enabled
Considering dependency socache_shmcb for ssl:
Module socache_shmcb already enabled
Module ssl already enabled
Module headers already enabled
Considering dependency proxy for proxy_http:
Module proxy already enabled
Module proxy_http already enabled
Considering dependency proxy for proxy_wstunnel:
Module proxy already enabled
Enabling module proxy_wstunnel.
Considering dependency mime for include:
Module mime already enabled
Enabling module include.
To activate the new configuration, you need to run:
  systemctl restart apache2
Enabling site localhost.
To activate the new configuration, you need to run:
  systemctl reload apache2
Job for apache2.service failed.
See "systemctl status apache2.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
invoke-rc.d: initscript apache2, action "reload" failed.
----------------

You can now switch to a Let’s Encrypt certificate. To do so, execute:
/usr/share/jitsi-meet/scripts/install-letsencrypt-cert.sh

----------------
Setting up lua-socket:amd64 (3.0~rc1+git+ac3201d-4) ...
Setting up rubygems-integration (1.11+deb10u1) ...
Setting up ruby-minitest (5.11.3-1) ...
Setting up lua-event:amd64 (0.4.6-1) ...
Setting up lua-expat:amd64 (1.3.0-4) ...
Setting up lua-filesystem:amd64 (1.6.3-1) ...
Setting up zip (3.0-11+b1) ...
Setting up ruby-test-unit (3.2.8-1) ...
Setting up ruby-net-telnet (0.1.1-2) ...
Setting up lua-bitop:amd64 (1.0.2-5) ...
Setting up libjs-jquery (3.3.1~dfsg-3+deb10u1) ...
Setting up ruby-did-you-mean (1.2.1-1) ...
Setting up jitsi-meet-web (1.0.5675-1) ...
Setting up ruby-xmlrpc (0.3.0-2) ...
Setting up libonig5:amd64 (6.9.1-1) ...
Setting up lua-sec:amd64 (0.7-1) ...
Setting up libjq1:amd64 (1.5+dfsg-2+b1) ...
Setting up prosody (0.11.2-1+deb10u2) ...
Adding user prosody to group ssl-cert
Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/prosody.service β†’ /lib/systemd/system/prosody.service.
Setting up jq (1.5+dfsg-2+b1) ...
Setting up jitsi-meet-prosody (1.0.5675-1) ...
The given hostname does not exist in the config
modulemanager       e[1;31merrore[0m	Unable to load module 'roster_command': /usr/lib/prosody/modules/mod_roster_command.lua: No such file or directory
Failed to load module 'roster_command': /usr/lib/prosody/modules/mod_roster_command.lua: No such file or directory
e[1mdpkg:e[0m error processing package jitsi-meet-prosody (--configure):
 installed jitsi-meet-prosody package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 1
e[1mdpkg:e[0m dependency problems prevent configuration of jitsi-meet:
 jitsi-meet depends on jitsi-meet-prosody (= 1.0.5675-1); however:
  Package jitsi-meet-prosody is not configured yet.

e[1mdpkg:e[0m error processing package jitsi-meet (--configure):
 dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
Setting up rake (12.3.1-3+deb10u1) ...
Setting up libruby2.5:amd64 (2.5.5-3+deb10u3) ...
Setting up ruby2.5 (2.5.5-3+deb10u3) ...
Setting up ruby (1:2.5.1) ...
Setting up ruby-hocon (1.2.5-1) ...
Setting up jicofo (1.0-832-1) ...
Updating /etc/jitsi/jicofo/config to use jicofo.conf
Generating an empty jicofo.conf file
useradd: warning: the home directory already exists.
Not copying any file from skel directory into it.
Processing triggers for fontconfig (2.13.1-2) ...
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.28-10) ...
Processing triggers for systemd (241-7~deb10u8) ...
Processing triggers for man-db (2.8.5-2) ...
Errors were encountered while processing:
 jitsi-meet-prosody
 jitsi-meet
Log ended: 2022-01-08  15:23:03

Which prosody version do you use?
Does your prosody config of jitsi-meet has this: jitsi-meet/prosody.cfg.lua-jvb.example at 97fbfd21af0c0a27e033409cd3d11b942028ae8a Β· jitsi/jitsi-meet Β· GitHub?

I see it…

Maybe try to install prosody before jitsi-meet, does that change anything?

Don’t think so- Jitsi-meet was included in the install command and expanded - the other packages just helped to overcome the roster issue. Command, expanded command and execution history copied below.
The installation dependencies were completely fullfilled, a change in install sequence would not change those. The only difference I van think of is the occurence of two identical files, including directory prefix, with different content. Would be very surprised that such an error would be included in one package.

Still believe, the change from two to three users is a strong indication for an issue with the bridge, most probably together with an external setting or function due to the fact that the issue is replicable on this installation, but obviously not a broadly occuring issue. Would appreciate if someone knowledgeable in that specific area could have a look and give an indication, which external dependencies do exist.

Start-Date: 2022-01-08  21:20:04
Commandline: apt install jigasi jitsi-meet jitsi-meet-web-config jitsi-meet-prosody jitsi-meet-turnserver jitsi-meet-web jicofo jitsi-videobridge2
Install: libnginx-mod-http-geoip:amd64 (1.14.2-2+deb10u4, automatic), libnginx-mod-http-upstream-fair:amd64 (1.14.2-2+deb10u4, automatic), libnginx-mod-http-auth-pam:amd64 (1.14.2-2+deb10u4, automatic), javascript-common:amd64 (11, automatic), jitsi-meet-turnserver:amd64 (1.0.5675-1), jq:amd64 (1.5+dfsg-2+b1, automatic), ruby2.5:amd64 (2.5.5-3+deb10u3, automatic), libnginx-mod-http-dav-ext:amd64 (1.14.2-2+deb10u4, automatic), rake:amd64 (12.3.1-3+deb10u1, automatic), libevent-core-2.1-6:amd64 (2.1.8-stable-4, automatic), ruby-net-telnet:amd64 (0.1.1-2, automatic), jitsi-videobridge2:amd64 (2.1-595-g3637fda4-1), libhiredis0.14:amd64 (0.14.0-3, automatic), jicofo:amd64 (1.0-832-1), libjq1:amd64 (1.5+dfsg-2+b1, automatic), libjs-jquery:amd64 (3.3.1~dfsg-3+deb10u1, automatic), jitsi-meet-web:amd64 (1.0.5675-1), libevent-pthreads-2.1-6:amd64 (2.1.8-stable-4, automatic), jitsi-meet:amd64 (2.0.6726-1), libpq5:amd64 (11.14-0+deb10u1, automatic), nginx-common:amd64 (1.14.2-2+deb10u4, automatic), ruby-minitest:amd64 (5.11.3-1, automatic), ruby-hocon:amd64 (1.2.5-1, automatic), jitsi-meet-web-config:amd64 (1.0.5675-1), sqlite3:amd64 (3.27.2-3+deb10u1, automatic), libnginx-mod-http-subs-filter:amd64 (1.14.2-2+deb10u4, automatic), nginx-full:amd64 (1.14.2-2+deb10u4, automatic), ruby-xmlrpc:amd64 (0.3.0-2, automatic), libruby2.5:amd64 (2.5.5-3+deb10u3, automatic), ruby:amd64 (1:2.5.1, automatic), libnginx-mod-http-image-filter:amd64 (1.14.2-2+deb10u4, automatic), libnginx-mod-http-echo:amd64 (1.14.2-2+deb10u4, automatic), ruby-power-assert:amd64 (1.1.1-1, automatic), libnginx-mod-mail:amd64 (1.14.2-2+deb10u4, automatic), libonig5:amd64 (6.9.1-1, automatic), rubygems-integration:amd64 (1.11+deb10u1, automatic), fonts-lato:amd64 (2.0-2, automatic), libmariadb3:amd64 (1:10.3.31-0+deb10u1, automatic), coturn:amd64 (4.5.1.1-1.1+deb10u2, automatic), libnginx-mod-stream:amd64 (1.14.2-2+deb10u4, automatic), jigasi:amd64 (1.1-216-ga2399b9-1), libevent-openssl-2.1-6:amd64 (2.1.8-stable-4, automatic), libnginx-mod-http-xslt-filter:amd64 (1.14.2-2+deb10u4, automatic), ruby-test-unit:amd64 (3.2.8-1, automatic), libevent-extra-2.1-6:amd64 (2.1.8-stable-4, automatic), libxss1:amd64 (1:1.2.3-1, automatic), jitsi-meet-prosody:amd64 (1.0.5675-1), nginx:amd64 (1.14.2-2+deb10u4, automatic), ruby-did-you-mean:amd64 (1.2.1-1, automatic)
Remove: python3-certbot-apache:amd64 (0.31.0-1), apache2:amd64 (2.4.38-3+deb10u7)
End-Date: 2022-01-08  21:22:32

(Reading database ... 100%
(Reading database ... 149595 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../00-fonts-lato_2.0-2_all.deb ...
Unpacking fonts-lato (2.0-2) ...
Selecting previously unselected package jitsi-videobridge2.
Preparing to unpack .../01-jitsi-videobridge2_2.1-595-g3637fda4-1_all.deb ...
Unpacking jitsi-videobridge2 (2.1-595-g3637fda4-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package rubygems-integration.
Preparing to unpack .../02-rubygems-integration_1.11+deb10u1_all.deb ...
Unpacking rubygems-integration (1.11+deb10u1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package rake.
Preparing to unpack .../03-rake_12.3.1-3+deb10u1_all.deb ...
Unpacking rake (12.3.1-3+deb10u1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package ruby-did-you-mean.
Preparing to unpack .../04-ruby-did-you-mean_1.2.1-1_all.deb ...
Unpacking ruby-did-you-mean (1.2.1-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package ruby-minitest.
Preparing to unpack .../05-ruby-minitest_5.11.3-1_all.deb ...
Unpacking ruby-minitest (5.11.3-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package ruby-net-telnet.
Preparing to unpack .../06-ruby-net-telnet_0.1.1-2_all.deb ...
Unpacking ruby-net-telnet (0.1.1-2) ...
Selecting previously unselected package ruby-power-assert.
Preparing to unpack .../07-ruby-power-assert_1.1.1-1_all.deb ...
Unpacking ruby-power-assert (1.1.1-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package ruby-test-unit.
Preparing to unpack .../08-ruby-test-unit_3.2.8-1_all.deb ...
Unpacking ruby-test-unit (3.2.8-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package ruby-xmlrpc.
Preparing to unpack .../09-ruby-xmlrpc_0.3.0-2_all.deb ...
Unpacking ruby-xmlrpc (0.3.0-2) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libruby2.5:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../10-libruby2.5_2.5.5-3+deb10u3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libruby2.5:amd64 (2.5.5-3+deb10u3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package ruby2.5.
Preparing to unpack .../11-ruby2.5_2.5.5-3+deb10u3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking ruby2.5 (2.5.5-3+deb10u3) ...
Selecting previously unselected package ruby.
Preparing to unpack .../12-ruby_1%3a2.5.1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking ruby (1:2.5.1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package ruby-hocon.
Preparing to unpack .../13-ruby-hocon_1.2.5-1_all.deb ...
Unpacking ruby-hocon (1.2.5-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libonig5:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../14-libonig5_6.9.1-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libonig5:amd64 (6.9.1-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libjq1:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../15-libjq1_1.5+dfsg-2+b1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libjq1:amd64 (1.5+dfsg-2+b1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package jq.
Preparing to unpack .../16-jq_1.5+dfsg-2+b1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking jq (1.5+dfsg-2+b1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package jicofo.
Preparing to unpack .../17-jicofo_1.0-832-1_all.deb ...
Unpacking jicofo (1.0-832-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package jitsi-meet-web.
Preparing to unpack .../18-jitsi-meet-web_1.0.5675-1_all.deb ...
Unpacking jitsi-meet-web (1.0.5675-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package nginx-common.
Preparing to unpack .../19-nginx-common_1.14.2-2+deb10u4_all.deb ...
Unpacking nginx-common (1.14.2-2+deb10u4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libnginx-mod-http-auth-pam.
Preparing to unpack .../20-libnginx-mod-http-auth-pam_1.14.2-2+deb10u4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libnginx-mod-http-auth-pam (1.14.2-2+deb10u4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libnginx-mod-http-dav-ext.
Preparing to unpack .../21-libnginx-mod-http-dav-ext_1.14.2-2+deb10u4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libnginx-mod-http-dav-ext (1.14.2-2+deb10u4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libnginx-mod-http-echo.
Preparing to unpack .../22-libnginx-mod-http-echo_1.14.2-2+deb10u4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libnginx-mod-http-echo (1.14.2-2+deb10u4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libnginx-mod-http-geoip.
Preparing to unpack .../23-libnginx-mod-http-geoip_1.14.2-2+deb10u4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libnginx-mod-http-geoip (1.14.2-2+deb10u4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libnginx-mod-http-image-filter.
Preparing to unpack .../24-libnginx-mod-http-image-filter_1.14.2-2+deb10u4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libnginx-mod-http-image-filter (1.14.2-2+deb10u4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libnginx-mod-http-subs-filter.
Preparing to unpack .../25-libnginx-mod-http-subs-filter_1.14.2-2+deb10u4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libnginx-mod-http-subs-filter (1.14.2-2+deb10u4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libnginx-mod-http-upstream-fair.
Preparing to unpack .../26-libnginx-mod-http-upstream-fair_1.14.2-2+deb10u4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libnginx-mod-http-upstream-fair (1.14.2-2+deb10u4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libnginx-mod-http-xslt-filter.
Preparing to unpack .../27-libnginx-mod-http-xslt-filter_1.14.2-2+deb10u4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libnginx-mod-http-xslt-filter (1.14.2-2+deb10u4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libnginx-mod-mail.
Preparing to unpack .../28-libnginx-mod-mail_1.14.2-2+deb10u4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libnginx-mod-mail (1.14.2-2+deb10u4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libnginx-mod-stream.
Preparing to unpack .../29-libnginx-mod-stream_1.14.2-2+deb10u4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libnginx-mod-stream (1.14.2-2+deb10u4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package nginx-full.
Preparing to unpack .../30-nginx-full_1.14.2-2+deb10u4_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking nginx-full (1.14.2-2+deb10u4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package nginx.
Preparing to unpack .../31-nginx_1.14.2-2+deb10u4_all.deb ...
Unpacking nginx (1.14.2-2+deb10u4) ...
Selecting previously unselected package jitsi-meet-web-config.
Preparing to unpack .../32-jitsi-meet-web-config_1.0.5675-1_all.deb ...
Unpacking jitsi-meet-web-config (1.0.5675-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package jitsi-meet-prosody.
Preparing to unpack .../33-jitsi-meet-prosody_1.0.5675-1_all.deb ...
Unpacking jitsi-meet-prosody (1.0.5675-1) ...
Setting up jitsi-videobridge2 (2.1-595-g3637fda4-1) ...
Generating an empty hocon config
useradd: warning: the home directory already exists.
Not copying any file from skel directory into it.
* Applying /etc/sysctl.d/20-jvb-udp-buffers.conf ...
net.core.rmem_max = 10485760
net.core.netdev_max_backlog = 100000

When installing jitsi-meet jvb is the first package to be installed: jitsi-meet-debian-meta/control-tmpl at bdc1c0c5f44c52661b437020f56792ddd3e1a4af Β· jitsi/jitsi-meet-debian-meta Β· GitHub

And the normal order is not :

I tested on a new VM running Debian 10 and I do not see any issue installing jitsi-meet.

Problems with no media in any 3 way call is an indication of a network problem, firewall or not forwarded port 10000 udp, or the bridge not discovering its public address.

1 Like

Hello damencho,
thanks for your invested efforts and your support.

Believe I can exclude network problems - other apps on the same server work without problems and terminal access to server is excellent. Firewall is off.
How do I find out, whether the bridge is not discovering it’s public adress and which config parms have an impact on that ?
Info - have installed Jitsi - meet on a virtual machine as well and can confirm that it worked. However, the protocol entries show the issue existed. Mysterious - no idea how the same package sometimes does work and sometimes not.

If this is the case all devices will not work in a call where the bridge is used (3 and more participants).

What are the js console logs on the problem clients? What is the error exactly?
Do you see ICE failed?

Hello damencho,

The console logs as well as the Jitsi - logs show no error or unexpected Messages. According to the jvb Logs the clients stay connected, Console - Logs Chrome and Firefox attached below. Clients joined in sequence Firefox - Android - Chrome.
No component is failing or delivering a fail message in the logs. According to that assume that the protocol execution by the involved components is ok. Appreciate a hint in case you know specific items to verify.

Chrome - Log:

​ (TIME) index.html loaded:	 270.2999997138977
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:11.377Z [modules/browser/BrowserCapabilities.js] <new <anonymous>>:  This appears to be chrome, ver: 96.0.4664.110
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:11.559Z [features/base/redux] <Object.persistState>:  redux state persisted. 92c89595f1cfb71fc6d77149da09b010 -> e16ffa12364d2863483fb50667381490
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:11.587Z [FeatureFlags] <Object.init>:  Source name signaling: false
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:11.589Z [modules/statistics/AnalyticsAdapter.js] <Object.dispose>:  Disposing of analytics adapter.
r @ lib-jitsi-meet.min.js:2
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:11.589Z [features/analytics] Initialized 0 analytics handlers
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:11.590Z [features/base/media] Start muted: 
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:11.592Z [features/base/media] Start audio only set to false
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:11.652Z [index.web] <HTMLDocument.<anonymous>>:  (TIME) document ready:	 582.6999998092651
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:11.664Z [modules/RTC/RTCUtils.js] <vo>:  list of media devices has changed: Array(13)
​ Service worker registered. ServiceWorkerRegistration
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:11.748Z [modules/RTC/RTCUtils.js] Audio output device set to default
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:11.825Z [modules/xmpp/xmpp.js] <Ur._initStrophePlugins>:  P2P STUN servers:  Array(1)
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:11.831Z [modules/xmpp/xmpp.js] <Ur.connectionHandler>:  (TIME) Strophe connecting:	 760.6999998092651
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:11.834Z [modules/RTC/RTCUtils.js] <Object.<anonymous>>:  Got media constraints:  {"video":{"height":{"ideal":720,"max":720,"min":180},"width":{"ideal":1280,"max":1280,"min":320},"facingMode":"user"},"audio":{"autoGainControl":true,"deviceId":"4aa0885737003b3521cf4680e27b8ed9b531bdc65372c3f89ed40dbf3b8757d5","echoCancellation":true,"noiseSuppression":true}}
adguard-content.js:5409 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'direction')
    at pageMessageListener (adguard-content.js:5409)
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.183Z [modules/RTC/RTCUtils.js] onUserMediaSuccess
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.251Z [modules/xmpp/XmppConnection.js] <ds._maybeEnableStreamResume>:  Stream resume enabled, but WebSockets are not enabled
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.252Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.ping.js] <as.startInterval>:  XMPP pings will be sent every 10000 ms
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.252Z [modules/xmpp/xmpp.js] <Ur.connectionHandler>:  (TIME) Strophe connected:	 2182.0999999046326
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.252Z [modules/xmpp/xmpp.js] <Ur.connectionHandler>:  My Jabber ID: qulizuu8hylyjfm8@guest.conference.vdi-rheingau.de/O4rgr4A-
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.256Z [modules/xmpp/xmpp.js] <Ur.createRoom>:  JID qulizuu8hylyjfm8@guest.conference.vdi-rheingau.de/O4rgr4A- using MUC nickname f1c7cadf
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.256Z [modules/xmpp/ChatRoom.js] <new Us>:  Joined MUC as test@conference.conference.vdi-rheingau.de/f1c7cadf
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.257Z [modules/e2eping/e2eping.js] <new Qa>:  Initializing e2e ping; pingInterval=10000, analyticsInterval=60000.
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.257Z [modules/connectivity/ParticipantConnectionStatus.js] <new oi>:  RtcMuteTimeout set to: 10000
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.259Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <new hc>:  Avg RTP stats will be calculated every 15 samples
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.259Z [JitsiConference.js] <new jc>:  backToP2PDelay: 5
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.260Z [JitsiConference.js] <new jc>:  End-to-End Encryption is supported
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.262Z [JitsiConference.js] <jc._doReplaceTrack>:  _doReplaceTrack - no JVB JingleSession
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.262Z [JitsiConference.js] <jc._doReplaceTrack>:  _doReplaceTrack - no P2P JingleSession
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.263Z [JitsiConference.js] <jc._doReplaceTrack>:  _doReplaceTrack - no JVB JingleSession
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.263Z [JitsiConference.js] <jc._doReplaceTrack>:  _doReplaceTrack - no P2P JingleSession
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.276Z [modules/xmpp/moderator.js] <Ls.setFocusUserJid>:  Focus jid set to:  undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.277Z [modules/xmpp/moderator.js] <Ls.createConferenceIq>:  Session ID: 4e6bd315-b71e-4f6d-b991-a8e285e919cc machine UID: aaffa01ef9e819bd35e81acd8c2d7480
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.278Z [modules/e2ee/OlmAdapter.js] <$i._bootstrapOlm>:  Failed to initialize Olm TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'apply')
    at o.stackRestore (app.bundle.min.js:138)
    at ze.create (app.bundle.min.js:138)
    at $i._bootstrapOlm (lib-jitsi-meet.min.js:2)
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.281Z [features/base/tracks] Replace audio track - unmuted
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.283Z [features/base/tracks] Replace video track - unmuted
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.343Z [conference.js] Initialized with 2 local tracks
adguard-content.js:5409 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'direction')
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.355Z [features/local-recording] <Object.setMicDevice>:  Switch microphone to 4aa0885737003b3521cf4680e27b8ed9b531bdc65372c3f89ed40dbf3b8757d5
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.374Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.jingle.js] getting turn credentials with extdisco:2 failed, trying extdisco:1
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.379Z [JitsiMeetJS.js] <Object.getGlobalOnErrorHandler>:  UnhandledError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'apply') Script: null Line: null Column: null StackTrace:  TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'apply')
    at o.stackRestore (https://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/libs/app.bundle.min.js?v=5675:138:865002)
    at ze.create (https://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/libs/app.bundle.min.js?v=5675:138:875054)
    at $i._bootstrapOlm (https://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/libs/lib-jitsi-meet.min.js?v=5675:2:345912)
app.bundle.min.js:138 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'apply')
    at o.stackRestore (app.bundle.min.js:138)
    at ze.create (app.bundle.min.js:138)
    at $i._bootstrapOlm (lib-jitsi-meet.min.js:2)
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.398Z [modules/RTC/RTCUtils.js] <Object.<anonymous>>:  Got media constraints:  {"video":false,"audio":{"autoGainControl":true,"deviceId":"4aa0885737003b3521cf4680e27b8ed9b531bdc65372c3f89ed40dbf3b8757d5","echoCancellation":true,"noiseSuppression":true}}
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.440Z [modules/RTC/RTCUtils.js] onUserMediaSuccess
​ [Deprecation] The ScriptProcessorNode is deprecated. Use AudioWorkletNode instead. (https://bit.ly/audio-worklet)
_initializeAudioContext @ lib-jitsi-meet.min.js:2
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.499Z [modules/xmpp/moderator.js] <Ls._allocateConferenceFocusError>:  Session expired! - removing
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.499Z [JitsiMeetJS.js] <Object.getGlobalOnErrorHandler>:  UnhandledError: Focus error, retry after 1000 Script: null Line: null Column: null StackTrace:  Error: Focus error, retry after 1000
    at Ls._allocateConferenceFocusError (https://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/libs/lib-jitsi-meet.min.js?v=5675:2:382464)
    at https://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/libs/lib-jitsi-meet.min.js?v=5675:2:381505
    at I.Handler.handler (https://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/libs/lib-jitsi-meet.min.js?v=5675:2:180796)
    at I.Handler.run (https://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/libs/lib-jitsi-meet.min.js?v=5675:2:176095)
    at https://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/libs/lib-jitsi-meet.min.js?v=5675:2:184533
    at Object.forEachChild (https://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/libs/lib-jitsi-meet.min.js?v=5675:2:167763)
    at I.Connection._dataRecv (https://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/libs/lib-jitsi-meet.min.js?v=5675:2:184382)
    at M.Bosh._onRequestStateChange (https://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/libs/lib-jitsi-meet.min.js?v=5675:2:204366)
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.499Z [modules/xmpp/moderator.js] <Ls._allocateConferenceFocusError>:  Focus error, retry after 1000 
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.499Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.jingle.js] getting turn credentials failed
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.499Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.jingle.js] is mod_turncredentials or similar installed and configured?
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.556Z [features/base/redux] <Object.persistState>:  redux state persisted. e16ffa12364d2863483fb50667381490 -> 7adc4b9336647af2e00338896afabcbb
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.570Z [modules/UI/videolayout/LargeVideoManager.js] hover in f1c7cadf
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.500Z [modules/xmpp/moderator.js] <Ls.setFocusUserJid>:  Focus jid set to:  undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.501Z [modules/xmpp/moderator.js] <Ls.createConferenceIq>:  Session ID: null machine UID: aaffa01ef9e819bd35e81acd8c2d7480
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.573Z [modules/xmpp/moderator.js] <Ls.setFocusUserJid>:  Focus jid set to:  focus@auth.conference.vdi-rheingau.de
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.573Z [modules/xmpp/moderator.js] <Ls.parseConfigOptions>:  Authentication enabled: true
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.573Z [modules/xmpp/moderator.js] <Ls.parseConfigOptions>:  External authentication enabled: false
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.575Z [modules/xmpp/moderator.js] <Ls.parseConfigOptions>:  Sip gateway enabled:  true
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.604Z [modules/xmpp/ChatRoom.js] <Us.onPresence>:  (TIME) MUC join started:	 3533.699999809265
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.605Z [modules/xmpp/ChatRoom.js] <Us.onPresence>:  entered test@conference.conference.vdi-rheingau.de/focus Object
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.607Z [modules/version/ComponentsVersions.js] Got focus version: 1.0.832
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.609Z [JitsiConference.js] <jc._updateProperties>:  Audio unmute permissions set by Jicofo to false
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.610Z [JitsiConference.js] <jc._updateProperties>:  Video unmute permissions set by Jicofo to false
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.611Z [modules/xmpp/ChatRoom.js] <Us.onPresence>:  Jicofo supports restart by terminate: true
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.611Z [modules/xmpp/ChatRoom.js] <Us.onPresence>:  entered test@conference.conference.vdi-rheingau.de/04ad0aa1 Object
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.636Z [conference.js] <r.<anonymous>>:  USER 04ad0aa1 connected: ai
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.638Z [modules/xmpp/ChatRoom.js] <Us.onPresence>:  entered test@conference.conference.vdi-rheingau.de/923ff546 Object
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.642Z [features/video-quality] <Object.tt.register.deepEquals [as listener]>:  Video quality level for thumbnail height: 464.5, is: 360, override: false, max full res N: 2
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.680Z [conference.js] <r.<anonymous>>:  USER 923ff546 connected: ai
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.681Z [conference.js] <r.<anonymous>>:  My role changed, new role: none
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.686Z [modules/xmpp/ChatRoom.js] <Us.onPresence>:  (TIME) MUC joined:	 3616.2999997138977
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.714Z [modules/xmpp/ChatRoom.js] <Us.onMessage>:  Subject is changed to 
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.919Z [modules/UI/videolayout/LargeVideoManager.js] hover in 923ff546
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:14.999Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.jingle.js] <Rr.onJingle>:  Found a JSON-encoded element in session-initiate, translating to standard Jingle.
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.000Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.jingle.js] <Rr.onJingle>:  (TIME) received session-initiate:	 3929
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.005Z [modules/RTC/TraceablePeerConnection.js] <new ha>:  Using RTCRtpTransceiver#setCodecPreferences for codec selection
​ SdpSimulcast: using 3 layers
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.006Z [modules/RTC/TraceablePeerConnection.js] <new ha>:  Create new TPC[id=1,type=JVB]
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.007Z [JitsiConference.js] <jc._acceptJvbIncomingCall>:  Starting CallStats for JVB connection...
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.007Z [modules/statistics/RTPStatsCollector.js] <kn.start>:  Using RTCRtpSynchronizationSource for remote audio levels
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.009Z [modules/RTC/TraceablePeerConnection.js] <ha.addTrack>:  TPC[id=1,type=JVB] adding LocalTrack[1,audio]
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.010Z [modules/RTC/TraceablePeerConnection.js] <ha.addTrack>:  TPC[id=1,type=JVB] adding LocalTrack[2,video]
​ Halt: There are no SSRC groups in the remote description.
​ Imploding SIM group: 3651632041 120376680 1939308966
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.033Z [modules/RTC/TraceablePeerConnection.js] <ha._remoteTrackAdded>:  TPC[id=1,type=JVB] ignored remote 'stream added' event for non-user stream[id=mixedmslabel]
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.033Z [modules/RTC/TraceablePeerConnection.js] <ha._remoteTrackAdded>:  TPC[id=1,type=JVB] ignored remote 'stream added' event for non-user stream[id=mixedmslabel]
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.033Z [modules/RTC/TraceablePeerConnection.js] <ha._remoteTrackAdded>:  TPC[id=1,type=JVB] adding remote track for stream[id=868a3a8b-123f-45dc-996c-9053e0d6230a-2,type=audio]
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.033Z [modules/RTC/TraceablePeerConnection.js] <ha._remoteTrackAdded>:  TPC[id=1,type=JVB] creating remote track[endpoint=04ad0aa1,ssrc=4008676252,type=audio,sourceName=undefined]
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.040Z [modules/RTC/TraceablePeerConnection.js] <ha._remoteTrackAdded>:  TPC[id=1,type=JVB] adding remote track for stream[id=8ac098fe-0731-4ddb-a682-f7c122e05fda-2,type=video]
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.041Z [modules/RTC/TraceablePeerConnection.js] <ha._remoteTrackAdded>:  TPC[id=1,type=JVB] creating remote track[endpoint=04ad0aa1,ssrc=3651632041,type=video,sourceName=undefined]
​ SdpSimulcast: current ssrc cache:  Array(0)
​ SdpSimulcast: parsed primary ssrc 2901337377
​ SdpSimulcast: Have not seen primary ssrc before, generating source data
​ The description does not look like plan-b
toUnifiedPlan @ lib-jitsi-meet.min.js:2
​ (TIME) Render audio:	 4058.699999809265
​ (TIME) TTFM audio:	 2393.199999332428
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.130Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onopen>:  websocket channel opened
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.130Z [JitsiConferenceEventManager.js] <r.<anonymous>>:  (TIME) data.channel.opened:	 4060.5
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.131Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr.sendNewReceiverVideoConstraintsMessage>:  Sending ReceiverVideoConstraints with {"constraints":{"04ad0aa1":{"maxHeight":360},"923ff546":{"maxHeight":360}},"defaultConstraints":{"maxHeight":0},"onStageEndpoints":[],"selectedEndpoints":[]}
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.133Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onmessage>:  Received ServerHello, version=undefined.
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.141Z [modules/xmpp/JingleSessionPC.js] <br.sendSessionAccept>:  JingleSessionPC[session=JVB,initiator=false,sid=d7q7iq6cd9nda] Sending session-accept
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.142Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onmessage>:  Endpoint connection status changed: 04ad0aa1 active=false
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.148Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onmessage>:  Endpoint connection status changed: 923ff546 active=false
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.247Z [modules/xmpp/JingleSessionPC.js] <br.sendIceCandidate>:  JingleSessionPC[session=JVB,initiator=false,sid=d7q7iq6cd9nda] sendIceCandidate: last candidate
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.304Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr.sendNewReceiverVideoConstraintsMessage>:  Sending ReceiverVideoConstraints with {"constraints":{"04ad0aa1":{"maxHeight":360},"923ff546":{"maxHeight":360}},"defaultConstraints":{"maxHeight":0},"lastN":-1,"onStageEndpoints":[],"selectedEndpoints":[]}
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.308Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onmessage>:  SenderVideoConstraints: {"idealHeight":360}
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.309Z [modules/xmpp/JingleSessionPC.js] <br.setSenderVideoConstraint>:  JingleSessionPC[session=JVB,initiator=false,sid=d7q7iq6cd9nda] setSenderVideoConstraint: 360
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.310Z [modules/RTC/TraceablePeerConnection.js] <ha.setSenderVideoConstraints>:  TPC[id=1,type=JVB] Setting degradation preference [preference=maintain-framerate,track=LocalTrack[2,video]
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.312Z [modules/RTC/TraceablePeerConnection.js] <ha.setSenderVideoConstraints>:  TPC[id=1,type=JVB] setting max height=360,encodings=[{"active":true,"adaptivePtime":false,"networkPriority":"low","priority":"low","maxBitrate":200000},{"active":true,"adaptivePtime":false,"networkPriority":"low","priority":"low","maxBitrate":700000},{"active":false,"adaptivePtime":false,"networkPriority":"low","priority":"low","maxBitrate":2500000}]
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.314Z [modules/xmpp/JingleSessionPC.js] <br.sendIceCandidates>:  JingleSessionPC[session=JVB,initiator=false,sid=d7q7iq6cd9nda] sendIceCandidates [{"candidate":"candidate:988462822 1 udp 2122260223 169.254.158.26 61543 typ host generation 0 ufrag 9yOW network-id 1","sdpMid":"0","sdpMLineIndex":0},{"candidate":"candidate:2294452033 1 udp 2122194687 192.168.2.159 61544 typ host generation 0 ufrag 9yOW network-id 2","sdpMid":"0","sdpMLineIndex":0},{"candidate":"candidate:1953055254 1 tcp 1518280447 169.254.158.26 9 typ host tcptype active generation 0 ufrag 9yOW network-id 1","sdpMid":"0","sdpMLineIndex":0},{"candidate":"candidate:3326178225 1 tcp 1518214911 192.168.2.159 9 typ host tcptype active generation 0 ufrag 9yOW network-id 2","sdpMid":"0","sdpMLineIndex":0}]
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:15.552Z [modules/UI/videolayout/LargeVideoManager.js] hover in 04ad0aa1
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:25.017Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:25.017Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:30.408Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onmessage>:  Endpoint connection status changed: f1c7cadf active=false
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:35.017Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:35.018Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:38.303Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.ping.js] Ping timeout null
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:45.011Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:45.011Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:48.297Z [JitsiMeetJS.js] <Object.getGlobalOnErrorHandler>:  UnhandledError: Ping timeout Script: null Line: null Column: null StackTrace:  Error: Ping timeout
    at https://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/libs/lib-jitsi-meet.min.js?v=5675:2:360438
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:48.298Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.ping.js] Ping timeout null
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:55.012Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:55.012Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:05.279Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:05.279Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:05.280Z [modules/statistics/AudioOutputProblemDetector.js] A potential problem is detected with the audio output for participant 923ff546, local audio levels: [null,null], remote audio levels: undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:05.281Z [modules/statistics/AudioOutputProblemDetector.js] A potential problem is detected with the audio output for participant 04ad0aa1, local audio levels: [null,null], remote audio levels: undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:15.275Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:15.275Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:25.275Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:25.276Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:35.274Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:35.274Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:41.154Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onmessage>:  SenderVideoConstraints: {"idealHeight":0}
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:41.154Z [modules/xmpp/JingleSessionPC.js] <br.setSenderVideoConstraint>:  JingleSessionPC[session=JVB,initiator=false,sid=d7q7iq6cd9nda] setSenderVideoConstraint: 0
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:41.155Z [modules/RTC/TraceablePeerConnection.js] <ha.setSenderVideoConstraints>:  TPC[id=1,type=JVB] Setting degradation preference [preference=maintain-framerate,track=LocalTrack[2,video]
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:41.160Z [modules/RTC/TraceablePeerConnection.js] <ha.setSenderVideoConstraints>:  TPC[id=1,type=JVB] setting max height=0,encodings=[{"active":false,"adaptivePtime":false,"maxBitrate":200000,"networkPriority":"low","priority":"low"},{"active":false,"adaptivePtime":false,"maxBitrate":700000,"networkPriority":"low","priority":"low"},{"active":false,"adaptivePtime":false,"maxBitrate":2500000,"networkPriority":"low","priority":"low"}]
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:41.264Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onmessage>:  New forwarded endpoints: 
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:45.282Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:45.283Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:55.273Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:55.273Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:27:58.270Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.ping.js] Ping timeout null
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:05.274Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:05.274Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:08.302Z [JitsiMeetJS.js] <Object.getGlobalOnErrorHandler>:  UnhandledError: Ping timeout Script: null Line: null Column: null StackTrace:  Error: Ping timeout
    at https://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/libs/lib-jitsi-meet.min.js?v=5675:2:360438
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:08.302Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.ping.js] Ping timeout null
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:15.279Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:15.279Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:25.281Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:25.281Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:35.274Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:35.274Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:39.271Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.ping.js] Ping timeout null
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:41.165Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed by server
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:41.165Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed: 1006 
​ WebSocket connection to 'wss://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/colibri-ws/default-id/62c728b8c96815f6/f1c7cadf?pwd=69qikh4r7k9j31044el9o6aghh' failed: 
_initWebSocket @ lib-jitsi-meet.min.js:2
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:42.333Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed by server
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:42.333Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed: 1006 
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:45.272Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:45.272Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:45.273Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:45.273Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:45.278Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:45.278Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ WebSocket connection to 'wss://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/colibri-ws/default-id/62c728b8c96815f6/f1c7cadf?pwd=69qikh4r7k9j31044el9o6aghh' failed: 
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:45.346Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed by server
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:45.346Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed: 1006 
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:48.284Z [JitsiMeetJS.js] <Object.getGlobalOnErrorHandler>:  UnhandledError: Ping timeout Script: null Line: null Column: null StackTrace:  Error: Ping timeout
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:48.285Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.ping.js] Ping timeout null
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:50.330Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed by server
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:50.330Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed: 1006 
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:55.277Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:55.277Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:55.277Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:55.278Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:55.286Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:55.287Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:59.347Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed by server
​ 2022-01-11T08:28:59.347Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed: 1006 
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:05.276Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:05.276Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:05.276Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:05.276Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:05.279Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:05.280Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:15.278Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:15.278Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:15.279Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:15.279Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:15.290Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:15.290Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:15.352Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed by server
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:15.352Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed: 1006 
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:25.277Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:25.277Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:25.277Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:25.277Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:25.282Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:25.282Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:35.274Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:35.274Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:35.275Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:35.275Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:35.277Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:35.277Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:45.272Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:45.272Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:45.272Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:45.272Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:45.274Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:45.275Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:48.273Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.ping.js] Ping timeout null
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:48.348Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed by server
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:48.348Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed: 1006 
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:55.272Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:55.272Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:55.273Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:55.273Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
​ 2022-01-11T08:29:55.274Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:29:55.274Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
r @ Logger.js:154
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:29:58.300Z [JitsiMeetJS.js] <Object.getGlobalOnErrorHandler>:  UnhandledError: Ping timeout Script: null Line: null Column: null StackTrace:  Error: Ping timeout
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:29:58.300Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.ping.js] Ping timeout null
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:05.272Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:05.272Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:05.272Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:05.272Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:05.274Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:05.274Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:15.276Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:15.276Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:15.276Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:15.276Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:15.283Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:15.283Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:25.277Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:25.277Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:25.278Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:25.278Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:25.283Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:25.284Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:35.275Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:35.275Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:35.276Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:35.276Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:35.279Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:35.279Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:39.272Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.ping.js] Ping timeout null
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:45.274Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:45.275Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:45.275Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:45.275Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:45.278Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:45.278Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:48.284Z [JitsiMeetJS.js] <Object.getGlobalOnErrorHandler>:  UnhandledError: Ping timeout Script: null Line: null Column: null StackTrace:  Error: Ping timeout
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:48.284Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.ping.js] Ping timeout null
BridgeChannel.js:83 WebSocket connection to 'wss://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/colibri-ws/default-id/62c728b8c96815f6/f1c7cadf?pwd=69qikh4r7k9j31044el9o6aghh' failed: 
_initWebSocket @ BridgeChannel.js:83
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:48.349Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed by server
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:48.349Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed: 1006 
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:55.275Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:55.275Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:55.275Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:55.275Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:55.278Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:30:55.278Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:05.273Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:05.273Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:05.273Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:05.273Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:05.275Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:05.275Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:15.274Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:15.275Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:15.275Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:15.275Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:15.278Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:15.278Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:25.273Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:25.273Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:25.274Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:25.274Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:25.275Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:25.275Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:34.616Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:34.616Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:34.640Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:34.641Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:35.017Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:35.017Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:38.307Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.ping.js] Ping timeout null
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:44.618Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:44.618Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:44.640Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:44.640Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:45.013Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:45.013Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:48.323Z [JitsiMeetJS.js] <Object.getGlobalOnErrorHandler>:  UnhandledError: Ping timeout Script: null Line: null Column: null StackTrace:  Error: Ping timeout
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:48.323Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.ping.js] Ping timeout null
BridgeChannel.js:83 WebSocket connection to 'wss://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/colibri-ws/default-id/62c728b8c96815f6/f1c7cadf?pwd=69qikh4r7k9j31044el9o6aghh' failed: 
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:48.359Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed by server
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:48.359Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed: 1006 
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:54.620Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:54.620Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:54.641Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:54.641Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:55.012Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:31:55.012Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:04.615Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
_send @ BridgeChannel.js:423
sendMessage @ BridgeChannel.js:199
sendChannelMessage @ RTC.js:878
jc.sendEndpointMessage @ JitsiConference.js:2838
jc.sendMessage @ JitsiConference.js:2891
(anonymous) @ JitsiConference.js:415
sendRequest @ e2eping.js:92
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:04.615Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
(anonymous) @ JitsiConference.js:418
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:04.640Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:04.641Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:05.012Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
addNext @ AvgRTPStatsReporter.js:44
_calculateAvgStats @ AvgRTPStatsReporter.js:638
t._onLocalStatsUpdated @ AvgRTPStatsReporter.js:534
r.emit @ events.js:158
_updateLocalStats @ ConnectionQuality.js:489
kn._processAndEmitReport @ RTPStatsCollector.js:400
kn.processStatsReport @ RTPStatsCollector.js:674
(anonymous) @ RTPStatsCollector.js:247
Promise.then (async)
t @ RTPStatsCollector.js:241
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:05.012Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
_calculateAvgStats @ AvgRTPStatsReporter.js:639
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:14.615Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:14.616Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:14.642Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:14.642Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:15.012Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:15.012Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:18.331Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.ping.js] Ping timeout null
(anonymous) @ strophe.ping.js:136
Promise.then (async)
ping @ strophe.ping.js:90
(anonymous) @ strophe.ping.js:120
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:24.615Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:24.615Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:24.641Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:24.642Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:25.014Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:25.014Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:28.345Z [JitsiMeetJS.js] <Object.getGlobalOnErrorHandler>:  UnhandledError: Ping timeout Script: null Line: null Column: null StackTrace:  Error: Ping timeout
getGlobalOnErrorHandler @ JitsiMeetJS.js:532
window.onerror @ middleware.js:110
callErrorHandler @ GlobalOnErrorHandler.js:61
(anonymous) @ strophe.ping.js:132
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:28.346Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.ping.js] Ping timeout null
(anonymous) @ strophe.ping.js:133
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:34.614Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:34.615Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:34.640Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:34.641Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:35.016Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:35.017Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:44.615Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:44.615Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:44.640Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:44.641Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:45.014Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:45.014Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)
t @ BridgeChannel.js:102
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:48.353Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed by server
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:48.354Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <WebSocket.e.onclose>:  Channel closed: 1006 
e.onclose @ BridgeChannel.js:399
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:54.615Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:54.616Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:54.641Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:54.641Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:55.012Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:32:55.012Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:04.615Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:04.615Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:04.642Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:04.642Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:05.012Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:05.013Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:14.616Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:14.616Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:14.641Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:14.641Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:15.014Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:15.015Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:24.616Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:24.616Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:24.642Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:24.642Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:25.016Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:25.016Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:34.615Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:34.616Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:34.641Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:34.641Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:35.014Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:35.014Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:38.310Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.ping.js] Ping timeout null
(anonymous) @ strophe.ping.js:136
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:44.615Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:44.615Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:44.641Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <Kr._send>:  Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:44.642Z [JitsiConference.js] <Qa.sendMessage>:  Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:45.014Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_upload - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)
Logger.js:154 2022-01-11T08:33:45.014Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <dc.addNext>:  bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
Promise.then (async)

Firefox - Log

GET

scheme
	wss
host
	conference.vdi-rheingau.de
filename
	/colibri-ws/default-id/62c728b8c96815f6/923ff546
pwd
	18cv2oveb5mbm45lafh88f9u7e
Adresse
	138.201.195.155:443
Status
Forbidden
VersionHTTP/1.1
Übertragen174 B (0 B Grâße)

Cache-Control
	must-revalidate,no-cache,no-store
Content-Length
Content-Type
	text/html;charset=iso-8859-1
Server
	Jetty(9.4.44.v20210927)

Accept
	*/*
Accept-Encoding
	gzip, deflate, br
Accept-Language
	de,en-US;q=0.7,en;q=0.3
Cache-Control
	no-cache
Connection
	keep-alive, Upgrade
DNT
Host
Origin
	https://conference.vdi-rheingau.de
Pragma
	no-cache
Sec-Fetch-Dest
	websocket
Sec-Fetch-Mode
	websocket
Sec-Fetch-Site
	same-origin
Sec-WebSocket-Extensions
	permessage-deflate
Sec-WebSocket-Key
	8Lu4JhYUOn6Yz4sgrVbWVg==
Sec-WebSocket-Version
Upgrade
	websocket
User-Agent
	Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:95.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/95.0
GETwss://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/colibri-ws/default-id/62c728b8c96815f6/923ff546?pwd=18cv2oveb5mbm45lafh88f9u7e
[HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden 70ms]

GET
	wss://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/colibri-ws/default-id/62c728b8c96815f6/923ff546?pwd=18cv2oveb5mbm45lafh88f9u7e
Status
Forbidden
VersionHTTP/1.1

Cache-Control
Content-Length
Content-Type
Server
	Jetty(9.4.44.v20210927)

Accept
	*/*
Accept-Encoding
	gzip, deflate, br
Accept-Language
	de,en-US;q=0.7,en;q=0.3
Cache-Control
	no-cache
Connection
	keep-alive, Upgrade
DNT
Host
Origin
Pragma
	no-cache
Sec-Fetch-Dest
	websocket
Sec-Fetch-Mode
	websocket
Sec-Fetch-Site
	same-origin
Sec-WebSocket-Extensions
	permessage-deflate
Sec-WebSocket-Key
	WyjGNcqIt6sdhdbZo5KBnA==
Sec-WebSocket-Version
Upgrade
	websocket
User-Agent
GETwss://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/colibri-ws/default-id/62c728b8c96815f6/923ff546?pwd=18cv2oveb5mbm45lafh88f9u7e

GET
	wss://conference.vdi-rheingau.de/colibri-ws/default-id/62c728b8c96815f6/923ff546?pwd=18cv2oveb5mbm45lafh88f9u7e
Status
Forbidden
VersionHTTP/1.1

Cache-Control
Content-Length
Content-Type
Server
	Jetty(9.4.44.v20210927)

Accept
	*/*
Accept-Encoding
	gzip, deflate, br
Accept-Language
	de,en-US;q=0.7,en;q=0.3
Cache-Control
	no-cache
Connection
	keep-alive, Upgrade
DNT
Host
Origin
Pragma
	no-cache
Sec-Fetch-Dest
	websocket
Sec-Fetch-Mode
	websocket
Sec-Fetch-Site
	same-origin
Sec-WebSocket-Extensions
	permessage-deflate
Sec-WebSocket-Key
	3rbBuhnJyabP+2X3vGCgOw==
Sec-WebSocket-Version
Upgrade
	websocket
User-Agent
[HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden 69ms]

GET
Status
Forbidden
VersionHTTP/1.1

Cache-Control
Content-Length
Content-Type
Server
	Jetty(9.4.44.v20210927)

Accept
	*/*
Accept-Encoding
	gzip, deflate, br
Accept-Language
	de,en-US;q=0.7,en;q=0.3
Cache-Control
	no-cache
Connection
	keep-alive, Upgrade
DNT
Host
Origin
Pragma
	no-cache
Sec-Fetch-Dest
	websocket
Sec-Fetch-Mode
	websocket
Sec-Fetch-Site
	same-origin
Sec-WebSocket-Extensions
	permessage-deflate
Sec-WebSocket-Key
	uQ22f7V4c8YPJdBxI+5vKA==
Sec-WebSocket-Version
Upgrade
	websocket
User-Agent
[HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden 76ms]

GET
Status
Forbidden
VersionHTTP/1.1

Cache-Control
Content-Length
Content-Type
Server
	Jetty(9.4.44.v20210927)

Accept
	*/*
Accept-Encoding
	gzip, deflate, br
Accept-Language
	de,en-US;q=0.7,en;q=0.3
Cache-Control
	no-cache
Connection
	keep-alive, Upgrade
DNT
Host
Origin
Pragma
	no-cache
Sec-Fetch-Dest
	websocket
Sec-Fetch-Mode
	websocket
Sec-Fetch-Site
	same-origin
Sec-WebSocket-Extensions
	permessage-deflate
Sec-WebSocket-Key
	Rg19VRX8o8JMPAbfB7mZRg==
Sec-WebSocket-Version
Upgrade
	websocket
User-Agent

GET
Status
Forbidden
VersionHTTP/1.1

Cache-Control
Content-Length
Content-Type
Server
	Jetty(9.4.44.v20210927)

Accept
	*/*
Accept-Encoding
	gzip, deflate, br
Accept-Language
	de,en-US;q=0.7,en;q=0.3
Cache-Control
	no-cache
Connection
	keep-alive, Upgrade
DNT
Host
Origin
Pragma
	no-cache
Sec-Fetch-Dest
	websocket
Sec-Fetch-Mode
	websocket
Sec-Fetch-Site
	same-origin
Sec-WebSocket-Extensions
	permessage-deflate
Sec-WebSocket-Key
	RQrwiqGT7d3YP8a4KfOozA==
Sec-WebSocket-Version
Upgrade
	websocket
User-Agent
[HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden 77ms]

procedure to test UDP port 10000 access

(server)
sudo systemctl stop jitsi-videobridge2
nc -l 10000 -u
(workstation)
echo "123" | nc -u (your public address) 10000

Well the logs are full of errors, your websocket to the bridge doesn’t work. There is some external extension Adguard or something that maybe blocking some stuff and is producing many errors. Try disabling it and see and if you still have the websocket error, fix it.

Hello damencho,

thanks for the hint, but would need a little more detail about the errors you see.
Identified only two in the Chrome logs and none in the firefox logs and can’t see how they impact voice and video transfer. In addition I have difficulties to understand, how an external function would differentiate between two and three meeting participants - the only place in the system where that information is hostet is the bridge. Port specific functions are no reason as firewall is off and can ensure there is no function on the server that blocks stuff.
Have already verified with Hetzner whether they have a block in their service, but will go back and verify again.
Understand that it is a burden for you, but hope on your understading that the issue is only solvable with the detailed knowledge of the JITSI team.

But have you tried disabling the extension as suggested?
If you have websocket errors (and you do), you need to fix those.
Take care of these first and then see if you’re still experiencing issues.

Hello Freddie,

many thanks for your help, but I can’t see the websocket errors in the log. I find a channel opened, but no error. Can you help out by pointing to the messages in the log you identified as the error?
In my understanding a websocket error should occur in Chrome as well as firefox logs.
Have checked our server - no extension found and no issues with other applications from the same server. Seems to be something very specific.
Have still an open request to the service provider for the server - maybe there are functions in the infrastructure we don’t know of.

This is some extension in the browser producing an error in the code.

I see this.

And these.

This is also not normal.

Checkout that browser extensions and disable the one that is loading adguard … I suspect that breaks it, if it works with the other browsers …

But the errors are right there in the logs you shared:

ok, thanks, that helps a lot.
The first message you listed is just an info that the add-blocker has an issue - should be no problem as jitsi is not selling ads, especially not on Video/Audio and can not kill media sessions.
But after that (line 20 of chrome log) js reports, that no websockets are opened. That javascript module must have been sent from Jitsi xmpp. As a consequence, jingle sessions can not be opened (line 32 to 36 of Chrome protocol).
Have copied the lines below again - looks more like an issue in the javascript sent from the server to chrome than blocking the transfer via add on. The following messages are than an obvious consequence of the not opened websockedt through js.
Not really sure about the details, but assume the jingle session is hosting the media connection, which is the misssed functionality. Would appreciate a more detailed analysis, whether there is a bug or whether a wrong config may cause that issue.
Getting closer to an issue resolution, many thanks for your support.

2022-01-11T08:26:13.251Z [modules/xmpp/XmppConnection.js] <ds._maybeEnableStreamResume>:  Stream resume enabled, but WebSockets are not enabled
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.252Z [modules/xmpp/strophe.ping.js] <as.startInterval>:  XMPP pings will be sent every 10000 ms
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.252Z [modules/xmpp/xmpp.js] <Ur.connectionHandler>:  (TIME) Strophe connected:	 2182.0999999046326
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.252Z [modules/xmpp/xmpp.js] <Ur.connectionHandler>:  My Jabber ID: qulizuu8hylyjfm8@guest.conference.vdi-rheingau.de/O4rgr4A-
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.256Z [modules/xmpp/xmpp.js] <Ur.createRoom>:  JID qulizuu8hylyjfm8@guest.conference.vdi-rheingau.de/O4rgr4A- using MUC nickname f1c7cadf
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.256Z [modules/xmpp/ChatRoom.js] <new Us>:  Joined MUC as test@conference.conference.vdi-rheingau.de/f1c7cadf
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.257Z [modules/e2eping/e2eping.js] <new Qa>:  Initializing e2e ping; pingInterval=10000, analyticsInterval=60000.
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.257Z [modules/connectivity/ParticipantConnectionStatus.js] <new oi>:  RtcMuteTimeout set to: 10000
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.259Z [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <new hc>:  Avg RTP stats will be calculated every 15 samples
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.259Z [JitsiConference.js] <new jc>:  backToP2PDelay: 5
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.260Z [JitsiConference.js] <new jc>:  End-to-End Encryption is supported
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.262Z [JitsiConference.js] <jc._doReplaceTrack>:  _doReplaceTrack - no JVB JingleSession
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.262Z [JitsiConference.js] <jc._doReplaceTrack>:  _doReplaceTrack - no P2P JingleSession
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.263Z [JitsiConference.js] <jc._doReplaceTrack>:  _doReplaceTrack - no JVB JingleSession
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.263Z [JitsiConference.js] <jc._doReplaceTrack>:  _doReplaceTrack - no P2P JingleSession
​ 2022-01-11T08:26:13.276Z [modules/xmpp/moderator.js] <Ls.setFocusUserJid>:  Focus jid set to:  undefined

And have you disabled it?

The javascript is the same on all browsers it doesn’t change.

With the same browser does the same scenario work on meet.jit.si?