No Video Between VideoBridges

I am having trouble with Sound and Video using Multiple video bridges and Octo.
I have 2 videobridges each in separate servers. When participants are in one video bridge the meeting works fine. When participants are split by octo into two there are problems with Video and Audio not reaching from one bridge to the other.

When I start a meeting both servers are detected and
Participants in SERVER 1 will be able to send and receive video and audio to the rest of the participants that where connected to the SERVER 1. There is no audio or video feed to or from SERVER 2.

Participants that are connected in SERVER 2 will experience the same. They can send and receive video audio with everyone in SERVER 2 other but no one on SERVER 1.

Meeting works when I disable one of the bridges and everyone ends up in the same videobridge. Problem only occurs when participants are separated in to different videobridges.

Anyone Experience this problem?

Octo is seperating the participants by SplitBridgeSelectionStrategy

Only think I can think of is I not sure of is if I filled out the BIND_ADDRESS and PUBLIC_ADDRESS corretly. I used the Local ip address from the server of where each videobridge is located for the BIND and PUBLIC ADDRESS

org.jitsi.videobridge.octo.BIND_ADDRESS=IP ADDRESS where videobridge is located
org.jitsi.videobridge.octo.PUBLIC_ADDRESS=IP ADDRESS where videobridge is located
org.jitsi.videobridge.octo.BIND_PORT=4096 # the port to bind to
org.jitsi.videobridge.REGION=region1 # the region that the jitsi-videobridge instance is in

Hi @Ivan_Chavez,

did you find a solution? It seems that I have the same problem and I’m also not sure regarding the IP addresses in the sip.properties.