No video/audio when more than 2 two participates on second videobridges

Hi, my JVS is working fine, in order to support more than 500 participants, I need to create many JVBs, but when there are more than two participants in the JVB meeting room, there is no video/audio, I searched over a week but still no progress, please help!!

Here is my infrastructure:

• Only one public IP
  • JVS, JVBs behind the NAT

JVS (IP: 192.168.3.24) sip-communicator.properties:
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.DISABLE_AWS_HARVESTER=true
org.jitsi.videobridge.ENABLE_STATISTICS=true
org.jitsi.videobridge.STATISTICS_TRANSPORT=muc
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.HOSTNAME=localhost
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.DOMAIN=auth.[Our domain]
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.USERNAME=jvb
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.PASSWORD=@vPFIHA8
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.MUC_JIDS=JvbBrewery@internal.auth.[Our domain]
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.MUC_NICKNAME=73636d16-5035-41f1-a1de-dd2c1a58a416
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.NAT_HARVESTER_LOCAL_ADDRESS=192.168.3.24
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.NAT_HARVESTER_PUBLIC_ADDRESS=[Our public ip]

JVB (IP: 192.168.3.31) sip-communicator.properties:
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.DISABLE_AWS_HARVESTER=true
org.jitsi.videobridge.ENABLE_STATISTICS=true
org.jitsi.videobridge.STATISTICS_TRANSPORT=muc
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.HOSTNAME=192.168.3.24
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.DOMAIN=auth.[Our domain]
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.DISABLE_CERTIFICATE_VERIFICATION=true
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.USERNAME=jvb
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.PASSWORD=@vPFIHA8
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.MUC_JIDS=JvbBrewery@internal.auth.[Our domain]
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.MUC_NICKNAME=70bf8329-d84d-4461-8c74-abe5497c2a11
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.NAT_HARVESTER_LOCAL_ADDRESS=192.168.3.31
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.NAT_HARVESTER_PUBLIC_ADDRESS=[Our public ip]

You cannot use one public address with two jvbs using the same port - default is 10000 udp.
Make sure the two jvb instances use different ports and make sure that port is forwarded to the correct internal address. If you have forwarded 10000 udp to one of the jvbs it should work when using that jvb.

Thanks for your quick reply! Do you mean that if I change the port of the JVB and forward the port on router, I still can use only one public address? We only have one public address. Any recommendation for our situation? Thanks again!

Add and change the port using org.jitsi.videobridge.SINGLE_PORT_HARVESTER_PORT=10000 in /etc/jitsi/videobridge/sip-communicator.properties

Multiple JVBs needed to scale network. Since you have only one IP/interface, multiple JVBs can’t help you

Even if I have 1Gb bandwidth and enough hardware resources, can’t I support 500 participants in a single public address?