No Video and Audio with 3 users

Hey,
I installed jitsi-meet on my Virtualserver with Ubuntu 16.04LTS. I followed the fast install instructions.
When 3 or more users are in one room there is no Audio or Video. You can only see yourself.

dpkg -l |grep jitsi
ii  jitsi-meet                            1.0.4335-1                                               all          WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii  jitsi-meet-prosody                    1.0.3928-1                                               all          Prosody configuration for Jitsi Meet
ii  jitsi-meet-web                        1.0.3928-1                                               all          WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii  jitsi-meet-web-config                 1.0.3928-1                                               all          Configuration for web serving of Jitsi Meet
ii  jitsi-videobridge2                    2.1-157-g389b69ff-1                                      all          WebRTC compatible Selective Forwarding Unit (SFU)

Since as a new user I cannot upload logs here you can find them under https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aPCGFzvUlE_9t9YnaE9hiJ49s-9S9Gx8/view?usp=sharing

So prosody was restarted and everything seems to work fine in jicofo’s point of view, except there were no bridges … And then at around:
Jicofo 2020-03-31 11:01:22 prosody restarted again, and jicofo started with wrong credentials … did you uninstall at that time?

So, you can try start all from scratch, by uninstalling, deleting /var/lib/prosody contents, restart prosody and install jitsi-meet again.

Hello,
at first I tried to do the manual installation because it is stated in github that quick install is only supported Ubuntu 18.04 and above. After I fail to getting the jvb running I installed it with the quick install guide. I had some trouble getting jvb2 running but finaly did it by

Solved by simply comment out the line

#AmbientCapabilities=CAP_NET_BIND_SERVICE

in /lib/systemd/system/jitsi-videobridge.service
and restarted with:
systemctl restart jitsi-videobridge.service

In this prcedure I regenerated the key files in prosody and reregistered the user. I think this was my error.
After purging jitsi and prosody and installing it new and commenting out the ambient line it now works. Thanks alot for your help