No Video and Audio after Update

Hi all, about my config:
I run Jitsi Meet in the DMZ (Datacenter) with a private IP address. Port 80,443 and 10000 are NAT forwarded from the public IP.
Until the update today everything worked! That is, I could participate in conferences without problems.
Since the update to the current version, no sound and image is transmitted.
On my firewall I could see that the client tries to access the private IP (10000/udp). However, I come over the Internet and not from the internal Network!
Does anyone have an idea what is broken?

Thanks

What is your jvb config? Do you have this line: jitsi-videobridge/postinst at master · jitsi/jitsi-videobridge · GitHub
If yes, do you allow outgoing traffic to udp port 443 there so jvb can discover its public address?

The file: /etc/jitsi/videobridge/config =

Jitsi Videobridge settings

sets the XMPP domain (default: none)

JVB_HOSTNAME=meeting.domain-xyz.de

sets the hostname of the XMPP server (default: domain if set, localhost otherwise)

JVB_HOST=

sets the port of the XMPP server (default: 5275)

JVB_PORT=5347

sets the shared secret used to authenticate to the XMPP server

JVB_SECRET=123456

extra options to pass to the JVB daemon

JVB_OPTS="–apis=,"

adds java system props that are passed to jvb (default are for home and logging config file)

JAVA_SYS_PROPS="-Dconfig.file=/etc/jitsi/videobridge/jvb.conf -Dnet.java.sip.communicator.SC_HOME_DIR_LOCATION=/etc/jitsi -Dnet.java.sip.communicator.SC_HOME_DIR_NAME=videobridge -Dnet.java.sip.communicator.SC_LOG_DIR_LOCATION=/var/log/jitsi -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/etc/jitsi/videobridge/logging.properties"

I think its the wrong file. Witch file do you mean?

sip-communicator.properties

Hello and Good Morning,

here the sip-communicator.properties from the videobridge:

Blockquote

org.ice4j.ice.harvest.DISABLE_AWS_HARVESTER=true
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.STUN_MAPPING_HARVESTER_ADDRESSES=meet-jit-si-turnrelay.jitsi.net:443
org.jitsi.videobridge.ENABLE_STATISTICS=true
org.jitsi.videobridge.STATISTICS_TRANSPORT=muc
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.HOSTNAME=localhost
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.DOMAIN=auth.meeting.domain-xyz.de
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.USERNAME=jvb
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.PASSWORD=123456
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.MUC_JIDS=JvbBrewery(at)internal.auth.meeting.domain-xyz
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.MUC_NICKNAME=0cf1c9b8-cf50-47c5-9d96-7e6e71ce05a0

Here the file from /etc/jitsi/jicofo/sip-communicator.properties

org.jitsi.jicofo.BRIDGE_MUC=JvbBrewery@internal.auth.meeting.domain-xyz.de
org.jitsi.jicofo.auth.URL=XMPP:meeting.domain-xyz.de