No Sound When Opened In Safari on iOS(iPhone and Ipad)

I am trying to figure out why there is no audio on my iPhone or iPad, my code is working on other devices. I am on IPad iOS 15.3.1 on my pad. I recently upgraded to 15.6.1 and still not working. Video is working in the iOS, audio is working on other devices (Android, Chrome, etc), so this is just an audio problem for iOS.

From my WebRTC I have HTML5 Audio Track tracks as such:

<audio muted="false" autoplay="1" id="xxxx"></audio>

When debugging, I connect my IPad and have run this volume check:

document.getElementById('xxx').volume

And it returns the value of 1, so the volume is on its loudest (I think according to HTML5 audio tags range from 0, 0.1, 0.2, xxxx 1).

document.getElementById('xxx').end

The ended returns false. Next I try to run the play() function as such:

$('#xxx')[0].play()
.then((resp) => { 
    console.log("Success"); 
    console.log(resp)
})
.catch(error => {console.log(error)})

And it executes the success response. But there is still no sound. My version of Jitsi are the following:

root@ip-xxx-xxx-xxx:/home/ubuntu# dpkg -l | grep jitsi
ii  jitsi-meet                             2.0.7287-1                                      all          WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii  jitsi-meet-prosody                     1.0.6155-1                                      all          Prosody configuration for Jitsi Meet
ii  jitsi-meet-tokens                      1.0.6447-1                                      all          Prosody token authentication plugin for Jitsi Meet
ii  jitsi-meet-turnserver                  1.0.6447-1                                      all          Configures coturn to be used with Jitsi Meet
ii  jitsi-meet-web                         1.0.6155-1                                      all          WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii  jitsi-meet-web-config                  1.0.6155-1                                      all          Configuration for web serving of Jitsi Meet
ii  jitsi-videobridge2                     2.1-681-g3544ed05-1                             all          WebRTC compatible Selective Forwarding Unit (SFU)

What could be causing this issue on iOS only?