Yes it’s on meet.jit.si, but too late now to gather any logs.
Though I will say that all participants were affected. At no time at all could someone speaking be heard by anyone. So totally unusable. And we went as far as testing our microphones with other software to confirm they were working.
To help debug, you can run another test meeting and if you experience the issue, gather and share the logs. Unless a bunch of unrelated users in unrelated meetings report the same issue, it’s hard to rule it as a Jitsi problem.
I can run one on my phone and another on my desktop PC. I did that earlier to confirm it was broken. It is currently truly and utterly broken. I maybe didn’t get as far as trying a different browser - Firefox is a stickler for standards, and I know the people the other end would have also been using Firefox.