"No pub-sub node mapped" warning (load-balancing + octo)

I was able to deploy a server with Web + Prosody + Jicofo + 1 JVB (jvble01)
I also deploy a second server with just a JVB (jvble02). I was able to connect jvble02 to jicofo using muc approach but I am getting the warning below

Added brewery instance: jvbbrewery@internal-muc.meet.jitsi/jvble02
Added videobridge: jvbbrewery@internal-muc.meet.jitsi/jvble02 v: null
No pub-sub node mapped for jvbbrewery@internal-muc.meet.jitsi/jvble02
Scheduled health-check task for: jvbbrewery@internal-muc.meet.jitsi/jvble02

Few questions:
Do I need to set up pub sub node to use octo?
Is it either or scenario here (MUC or Pub sub). or I can have both setup?

Just use muc.

have you seen this error before ?
JVB in local server is able to connect using octo
JVB in second server connects to prosody but I am seeing this error.
any ideas?

SEVERE: Failed to initialize Octo relay with address 10.180.65.166:4096.
jvb_1  | java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address (Bind failed)
jvb_1  |        at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.bind0(Native Method)
jvb_1  |        at java.net.AbstractPlainDatagramSocketImpl.bind(AbstractPlainDatagramSocketImpl.java:93)
jvb_1  |        at java.net.DatagramSocket.bind(DatagramSocket.java:392)
jvb_1  |        at java.net.DatagramSocket.<init>(DatagramSocket.java:242)
jvb_1  |        at org.jitsi.videobridge.octo.OctoRelay.<init>(OctoRelay.java:167)
jvb_1  |        at org.jitsi.videobridge.octo.OctoRelayService.start(OctoRelayService.java:71)
jvb_1  |        at org.jitsi.impl.osgi.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:307)
jvb_1  |        at org.jitsi.impl.osgi.framework.launch.FrameworkImpl.startLevelChanged(FrameworkImpl.java:472)
jvb_1  |        at org.jitsi.impl.osgi.framework.startlevel.FrameworkStartLevelImpl$Command.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:137)
jvb_1  |        at org.jitsi.impl.osgi.framework.AsyncExecutor.runInThread(AsyncExecutor.java:122)
jvb_1  |        at org.jitsi.impl.osgi.framework.AsyncExecutor.access$000(AsyncExecutor.java:28)
jvb_1  |        at org.jitsi.impl.osgi.framework.AsyncExecutor$1.run(AsyncExecutor.java:231)
jvb_1  | Apr 02, 2020 12:37:13 PM org.jitsi.utils.logging2.LoggerImpl log

I was able to fix this. I thought the ip address was the server that I was trying to connect to. I changed the IP address to my own (the jvb server) and I opened port 4096. Now its initializing the octo relay.

I have another issue now with jocofo

jicofo_1   | Jicofo 2020-04-03 07:35:35.821 SEVERE: [17] org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.OpSetSubscriptionImpl.log() Failed to fetch PubSub items of: sharedStatsNode, reason: org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPException$XMPPErrorException: XMPP error reply received from 172.18.0.2: XMPPError: remote-server-not-found - cancel. Generated by auth.meet.jitsi
jicofo_1   | Jicofo 2020-04-03 07:35:35.824 INFO: [33] org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.OpSetSubscriptionImpl.log() Subscribing to sharedStatsNode node at 172.18.0.2
jicofo_1   | Jicofo 2020-04-03 07:35:35.861 SEVERE: [33] org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.OpSetSubscriptionImpl.log() Failed to subscribe to sharedStatsNode at 172.18.0.2 error: org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPException$XMPPErrorException: XMPP error reply received from 172.18.0.2: XMPPError: remote-server-not-found - cancel. Generated by auth.meet.jitsi

Here is my jicofo config

org.jitsi.jicofo.ALWAYS_TRUST_MODE_ENABLED=true
org.jitsi.jicofo.BRIDGE_MUC=jvbbrewery@internal-muc.meet.jitsi
org.jitsi.jicofo.jibri.BREWERY=jibribrewery@internal-muc.meet.jitsi
org.jitsi.jicofo.jibri.PENDING_TIMEOUT=90
org.jitsi.jicofo.jigasi.BREWERY=jigasibrewery@internal-muc.meet.jitsi

# Octo Configurationon
org.jitsi.jicofo.BridgeSelector.BRIDGE_SELECTION_STRATEGY=RegionBasedBridgeSelectionStrategy
#org.jitsi.jicofo.BridgeSelector.BRIDGE_SELECTION_STRATEGY=SplitBridgeSelectionStrategy

# PubSub Node configuration
org.jitsi.focus.pubsub.ADDRESS=172.18.0.2 <- prosody ip address? 
org.jitsi.jicofo.STATS_PUBSUB_NODE=sharedStatsNode

Also when I connect to the bridge, it says server count “1”.

I have 1 jitsi meet server (web,prosody,jicofo,jvb) & 2 jvb servers

prosody_1  | jvble01.meet.jitsi:component  info External component successfully authenticated
prosody_1  | focus.meet.jitsi:component    info External component successfully authenticated
prosody_1  | jvble02.meet.jitsi:component  info External component successfully authenticated
prosody_1  | jvbhu02.meet.jitsi:component  info External component successfully authenticated
prosody_1  | s2sout55be1f533e20 info Failed in all attempts to connect to 172.18.0.2
prosody_1  | s2sout55be1f533e20 info Sending error replies for 1 queued stanzas because of failed outgoing connection to 172.18.0.2