Before everything, huge thanks to all jitsi team for amazing job.Respect
I’m having problem with detection of languages. Basically my modified SDK(using latest version of jitsi-meet) does not recognize the system language of the iOS Device. If the phone language is English , I want jitsimeet in my app to be English and same for the other local languages.
- Added my local language in BuiltinLanguages.native.js file(with the proper format like the others)
- Changed LAN_DETECTION to “false”
But no change after a successful sdk build. I tried:
- Cleaning XCode(11.4.1) build folder & derived data
- Remove and re-add JitsiMeet.framework and WebRTC.framework
- Restart computer, remove app from device, new build on device etc.
What should I do ? Am I missing something ? Please let me know. I would appreciate a help on this.