No audio video on mobile safari

My installation used to work fine with “launch in web” option but recently probably after some update from unstable repo, today i realized that when i join a call from ios and continue with native browser safari, my audio-video is not reaching the other participants and also i don’t receive their a/v…

Is it something related with an update from latest unstable repo , and anyone else having the same issue? Or can it be related with some parameter in interface-config.js or something which i am missing?

Strangely, when i join the call, i see the buttons in a way a little bit different than before, much smaller on mobile… looks like desktop mode but it is not…

my installation works fine on pc but started not to send receive video/audio from mobile devices…
any idea ?

I updated the Android app today. It’s working through UDP/10000 but it doesn’t work through coturn when UDP/10000 blocked.

Actually, i am testing home in the same wifi network, so port 10000 is open for pc, which should also be open for mobile… but i don’t receive anything from mobile, fow a week or two after update… before that same jitsi-meet installation was working fine also for mobiles