I have questions about bandwidth usage behaviors:
- When a user shares a still image and does not move cursor on it, we expect to see a decrease in both outgoing network traffic of that user and incoming of others. Is there any way to achieve this?
- Is Audio bandwidth usage directly proportional to the number of attendees with mics on even they are not speaking? Is there any way to decrease or limit this traffic? I know Jitsi uses SFU, but is there a way to use an MCU like processing for audio channels?
- Does tweaking with Codecs help us to decrease bandwidth usage? If so, what are your recommendations?
- Is there any way to guarantee QoS on audio in order to avoid issues like robotic sound etc?
- What should we do to reduce lipsync issues during video calls?
Thanks in advance