Need developer to build Jitsi JWT token authentication between Drupal

Hi,

I need someone to build a self hosted jitsi meet server which can accept users only from another server which has Drupal 8 installed and jitsi module.
From the Drupal end, everything should be clear, but the jitsi server installation with token authentication and connecting that to drupal is the task.
It should be installed on Debian 10. One option is to have access to the server but another option is to create step-by step instructions how to install jitsi with token authentication on clean Debian 10 virtual machine and what ever else it needs JWT etc. The connection between Drupal and jitsi server can be made from our end, so that the firewalls etc are working and drupal can show jitsi server video room inside a iframe. The only thing is the authentication.

Payments: Can pay bank wire transfer or Paypal or maybe even cryptos.

(Second task would be to make that jitsi server load balanced, so that there are multiple jitsi servers to handle the load. )

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Not answering automated bots…

i am not an automated bot mate, please reach me to my email so we can discuss the requirement further

Hi @anaconda,

I would be glad to assist you.

DM Sent

Please check :slight_smile:

@anaconda - I have sent you a DM

Hi @anaconda, we would like to help you with your requirement. I have sent you a PM. Please check it out.

Hi,
We have sent you a DM. Kindly check it out.
Thank you.