Need advice, Jigasi still not working

After a complete reboot of my jitsi server jigasi service was running. After clicking the “+” a mobile phone number was invited. The invitation was performed was indicated, but nothing on the mobile phone…
The jitsi server and jigasi then was stopped and the log files were inspected. Please find all “SEVERE” messages of jigasi.log and jicofo.log collected in the enclosed document. In jvb.log no “severe” message appeared.
Ubuntu 18.04, intel nuc I5, 8GBRam 0,5tbssd. Fixed IP.

Thank you in advance Toni
JigasiProblems.txt (1.1 KB)

Did you add
net.java.sip.communicator.service.gui.ALWAYS_TRUST_MODE_ENABLED=true
To the .properties file?

(There are 2 config files in /etc/jitsi/jigasi, namely config and sip-communicator.properties)

Hello vrowdy,
yes I did, please find the sip-communicator.properties file attached. Since I found a note that removing and reentering the line was successful in a case reported, I did so as well but still no success.
sip-communicator.properties.txt (8.7 KB)

Sorry for not replying earlier, I was away for a few days.

Have you activated secure domain by any chance? Meaning that not everyone can create a room, but people need to log in to do that?
If so, please uncomment these lines:

# If you want jigasi to perform authenticated login instead of anonymous login
# to the XMPP server, you can set the following properties.
# org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.USER_ID=SOME_USER@SOME_DOMAIN
# org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.PASS=SOME_PASS
# org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.ANONYMOUS_AUTH=true

(and of course enter appropriate values, create a new user in prosody and add it here, password is plaintext, not base64, and set the last line to false)

Good morning Rowdy,

first of all, thank you for your probably helpful reply. Of
course room creation is limited to registred users, but attendees
do not require any password. I will follow your recommendations
and be hopefully able to report success.

Stay or get healthy! Kind regards

Ton

Yes, if that is the case, then this is your problem.
Jigasi needs credentials if you have secured your installation, otherwise it will not work.
That also shows in your log ‘authentication to XMPP server failed’ (or something similar, writing it from the top of my head).

Good morning Rowdy,

I like to report, that your advices were helpful. Inviting participants is working now well. However, is there a chance to dial in if the Sip phone number is known? How to do that?

Thank you once more in advance

Toni