Need a Jitsi Dev

Hi,

I need someone to do following in Jitsi for me.

• Implementation of video sync. Videos are hosted on our server and we have a video site just like vimeo. Below each video we will put a link ‘Watch with your Friends’. By clicking on that jitsi will be open, a separate private room will be created and first user will as an admin will be able to invite multiple people.
  • We want a balanced tiled view and a centre middle tile will play that video. The first user will have video controls and other will be synced.
  • There can be multiple rooms with many users & videos playing at a time. We will limit each room.

Hi,

We provide commercial support and services for Jitsi. We can customize and scale jitsi according to your needs. For more information please send us an email at hello@meetrix.io and we will get back to you.

Hi,
I have worked on some complex Jitsi customisations in the past and I am happy to help you out on this.
Feel free to hit me up on andrew.johnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day,
Andrew

Hi,

We can help you out to build this solution. The users can be synced passing messages using the built in XMPP engine. Getting the video player on the middle and the other videos around it would be a bit of challenge but could be done. Depending on the no of rooms and users that you are going to support concurrently, you would need multiple videobridges to handle the load.
Please drop us an email at support@telzee.io to discuss in detail.

Regards,
Team Telzee