Mvn install error for jibri source code: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.jitsi:jibri:jar:8.0-SNAPSHOT

Hi Jibri Team,
I want to build the jibri jar package from source code, but when I run “mvn install”, following errors are reported.
It looks like some jitsi related dependencies can not be found in mvn central repo.
Would you please share the correct mvn configuration about this?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project jibri: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.jitsi:jibri:jar:8.0-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.jitsi:jicoco:jar:1.1-113-g4e7ea8b, org.jitsi:jitsi-xmpp-extensions:jar:1.0-31-ga0e3d14, com.github.tinder:statemachine:jar:0.2.0, io.ktor:ktor-client-apache-jvm:jar:2.0.2-jitsi, io.ktor:ktor-client-jackson-jvm:jar:2.0.2-jitsi, io.ktor:ktor-server-core-jvm:jar:2.0.2-jitsi, io.ktor:ktor-server-jetty11-jvm:jar:2.0.2-jitsi, io.ktor:ktor-serialization-jackson-jvm:jar:2.0.2-jitsi, io.ktor:ktor-server-content-negotiation-jvm:jar:2.0.2-jitsi, io.ktor:ktor-client-content-negotiation-jvm:jar:2.0.2-jitsi, org.jitsi:jitsi-metaconfig:jar:8fa8f1170a, org.jitsi:jicoco-test-kotlin:jar:1.1-79-g6099be5, io.ktor:ktor-client-mock-jvm:jar:2.0.2-jitsi, io.ktor:ktor-server-test-host-jvm:jar:2.0.2-jitsi, io.ktor:ktor-client-jetty11-jvm:jar:2.0.2-jitsi: Failure to find org.jitsi:jicoco:jar:1.1-113-g4e7ea8b in Central Repository: was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of official has elapsed or updates are forced → [Help 1]

Did you run mvn package before it?

Hi emrah, thanks for your reply,
after “mvn package”, I still encounter another dependency not-found error, not sure whether it is the network issue for my own.
I am not sure whether it would be OK if i clone the repo of “GitHub - jitsi/jitsi-maven-repository” and copy corresponding missed jar to my own

Error Info:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project jibri: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.jitsi:jibri:jar:8.0-SNAPSHOT: Failed to collect dependencies at io.ktor:ktor-server-core-jvm:jar:2.0.2-jitsi: Failed to read artifact descriptor for io.ktor:ktor-server-core-jvm:jar:2.0.2-jitsi: Could not transfer artifact io.ktor:ktor-server-core-jvm:pom:2.0.2-jitsi from/to jitsi-maven-repository-releases (jitsi-maven-repository/releases at master · jitsi/jitsi-maven-repository · GitHub): Transfer failed for https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-maven-repository/raw/master/releases/io/ktor/ktor-server-core-jvm/2.0.2-jitsi/ktor-server-core-jvm-2.0.2-jitsi.pom: Connect to github.com:443 [github.com/20.205.243.166] failed: Operation timed out (Connection timed out) → [Help 1]

I tested on Debian 11 Bullseye with openjdk-11-jdk

it is my own mvn setting error, it can be built successfully now after i fixed that.
Btw, the build env for me is mac os + jdk11