Multiple jvb in local network can't open audio video

hallo , i have question , i install 3 jvb in local and its working but when i create room and 3 participant join there are canot open video and audio, what am i missing from configuration?

Check to make sure you don’t have a firewall blocking the required ports. Check port 10000/udp especially to make sure it’s open and properly forwarded if behind a NAT.

sure @Freddie , example my config is jvb 1: 192.168.1.13 jvb 2: 192.168.2.14 and jvb 3: 192.168.3.15 can i use jvb for different network like that? becouse when i use same network like jvb1:192.168.1.13, jvb 2: 192.168.1.14 and jvb 3: 192.168.1.15 its working to open audio and video

Are those IPs valid for your network? Are they fixed (static) IPs? Where are these 3 JVBs installed? On 3 separate machines?

yes the ip fixed(static), jvb install on different machine and connect to each router for one machine connect to one router

So you’re saying you have 3 routers? I’m a bit confused. I thought this was a private network; am I misunderstanding something?

I am his friend and I will continue replying.

Yes this is a private network. And this is my example of the topology

Is this topology possible for Jitsi? Or do I need to make another Jitsi Main Server with HAProxy to do that?

Thanks.

But if i try like this, the JMS and JVB is in the same network with client in different network, it works well :man_shrugging:

@Freddie can you help me with the topology?

All JVBs must be accessible by all clients