Module not found

when I hit npx run android and I got error in Jitsi code “module not found” error.

Can you please me ?

Does it say which module?

Starting: android
internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:883
throw err;
^

Error: Cannot find module ‘/Users/sonalibandal/Desktop/Jitsi-ReactNative/jitsi-meet/android’
at Function.Module._resolveFilename (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:880:15)
at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:725:27)
at Function.executeUserEntryPoint [as runMain] (internal/modules/run_main.js:72:12)
at internal/main/run_main_module.js:17:47 {
code: ‘MODULE_NOT_FOUND’,
requireStack:
}

The command should be

npx react-native run-android

Do I need to add script in package.json file?

You don’t need to add anything to package.json. If you have your environment setup properly, that command should work.

I just faced this issue : npm start

error listen EADDRINUSE: address already in use :::8081. Run CLI with --verbose flag for more details.

npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE

npm ERR! errno 1

npm ERR! jitsi-meet@0.0.0 start: node node_modules/react-native/local-cli/cli.js start

npm ERR! Exit status 1

npm ERR!

npm ERR! Failed at the jitsi-meet@0.0.0 start script.

npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

I strongly suspect you didn’t set up your environment properly. Make sure the react native dependencies are installed properly, otherwise, you’re going to have a ton of indiscriminate errors.

Additionally, I’m confused - are you working on the android app or on the web/electron app?

what dependencies I need to install?
can you please help me

Follow this guide carefully. It tells you everything you need to know.

Be sure to specifically go to the react native dependencies page and follow the instructions there on how to set up your environment.

I faced native module is not available error ?