Mobile not work with server in Wan

Hello ,

First of all thank you very much for offering us Jitsi:), I come across a problem ,I speak very bad English (I am sorry) I will try to be brief

Mobile ----> Serveur. with IP LAN or Domain Lan OK
Mobile-----> Serveur. with Domain Wan NO OK
PC---->Serveur. with IP LAN or Domain Lan OK
PC---->Serveur. with Domain Wan OK

my problem is well in WAN from a mobile(android or iOS is identical) , manages to connect to my domain , it launches me the JITSI application ,but it picks up in loop i still accept the microphone the cam permanently but it does not want to know anything

I don’t dare to go into the configs too much because for the moment it works too well ,for you it is a problem coming from the app mobile?

this link i tested my domain

(## Test Your Server
myserver has the correct chain.)

thank you very much in advance

Beuss

Edit at the hour or I write I do tests too and suddenly it is good for my part, because not via the app but via Safari(launch in the browser), the app does not want it wants to connect to the server constantly.

so if it can serve you must go in the options Safari (iPhone)

I checked a little of everything:D but it works ,then if a developer comes by here will tell us a little more maybe

Lecteur (j ai accepter mon domaine).

then all the way down AVANCE et Experimentalt features , j ai cocher Allow Speaker Device ,Automatic HTTPS upgrade HDR media capabilities media capabilities extension NSURL WebSocket et tout les WebRTC

En tout cas c est tout bon pour moi (sauf app iPhone )

Mobile ----> Serveur. with IP LAN or Domain Lan OK
Mobile-----> Serveur. with Domain Wan OK
PC---->Serveur. with IP LAN or Domain Lan OK
PC---->Serveur. with Domain Wan OK

Thank you so much for taking the time to read me

Beuss