Meetings issues while participants are using web and mobile app

i’m using jitsi for communicating with my client and server teams. clients are using the mobile integration(s react native mobile app) and server team(laravel integration) using their web portal.
We have self hosting jitsi and everything was working fine. However nowadays it is creating a hell lot of issues. Sometimes the webuser is not able to listen the mobile user, videos are not visible, random names appearing, etc.
We checked for the possible solutions. a few suggested to update the server, open the ports, etc. We did everything but still the issue not resolved.
Can anybody kindly suggest how a mobile and web version can be developed with a self hosting server.

What is the output of this command:

dpkg -l "jitsi-*" "jicofo*" "prosody*" | egrep '^ii'

What SDk version are you using on mobile?

ii jicofo 1.0-980-1 all JItsi Meet COnference FOcus
ii jitsi-meet 2.0.8218-1 all WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii jitsi-meet-prosody 1.0.6918-1 all Prosody configuration for Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-meet-turnserver 1.0.6918-1 all Configures coturn to be used with Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-meet-web 1.0.6918-1 all WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii jitsi-meet-web-config 1.0.6918-1 all Configuration for web serving of Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-videobridge2 2.2-67-gc7f2b2d5-1 all WebRTC compatible Selective Forwarding Unit (SFU)
ii prosody 0.12.2-1~focal1 amd64 Lightweight Jabber/XMPP server

actually there is no official SDK for react native mobile apps. however we were trying to use the below package.

it resulted in many errors and now what we are doing is placed the jitsi meeting link inside a webview, it is working but with a lot of inconsistencies.

That library is not writtern by us and uses an old and unsupported SDK. That is the source of your problem.

We have a RN SDK in the works, but no ETA yet.

yeah, we removed it from our code base.
as of now we are simply calling the jitsi url from inside a webview. all the said issues are happening here only.

Not sure I follow. Is the issue happening in the WebView or when using the RN package?

In case of the WebView:

• what iOS version are you testing?
  • did you put the app in the background?
  • can you please get the console logs (I think the safari web inspector can help)?

we were trying in android most of the time. the issue exists at the joining moment itself. no need of putting in background

DId you use a web view or not?

yes. we are using webview

Are you able to grab the logs? I think the Chrome inspector can. Without logs there is not much help we can give you, sorry.