Meeting name should not contain any of these characters

When JIBRI broadcasts to YouTube, the window Meeting name should not contain any of these characters: blablabla appears.
I attach a screenshot. There are only six English letters in the Meeting name.
Please help me.

Is this on meet.jit.si? Someone was having similar problem in the forum search and check how they fixed it.

I disabled Cloudflare proxying and enabled LetsEncrypt, but the problem remains. Then I commented out the option JIBRI_RECORDING_RESOLUTION=854x480 and restarted JITSI and the problem disappeared. So, changing JIBRI_RECORDING_RESOLUTION option causes this warning to appear in the YouTube broadcast and in the recordings, most likely the same.

Please help to fix it. Thanks!

Is this on meet.jit.si? Someone was having similar problem in the forum search and check how they fixed it.

This is not meet.jit.si. I use my server and domain https://stream.viber.su

Hello, can you tell me in which file this configuration is located? I am presenting the same situation, thanks

Sorry, can you clarify your question? I don’t understand.

Don’t worry, I can’t find the JIBRI_RECORDING_RESOLUTION option, could you tell me in which configuration file this line is located so I can disable it?

It should be for Dockerized setup.

Yes, its docker-compose version

If I set the resolution to 360p, it doesn’t display.
JIBRI_RECORDING_RESOLUTION=640x360
But I need as minimum 480p

#Jibri Resolution
#JIBRI_RECORDING_RESOLUTION=640x360 # No popup window
#JIBRI_RECORDING_RESOLUTION=1280x720 # Default
#JIBRI_RECORDING_RESOLUTION=852x480 # Popup window
#JIBRI_RECORDING_RESOLUTION=960x540 # Popup window
JIBRI_RECORDING_RESOLUTION=800x600 # No popup window, but not recommended by YouTube

So, at 480p, this window appears with the message Meeting name should not contain any of these characters: blablabla. At 360p and 800x600 the window does not appear. Unfortunately I’m not a developer, please someone help.