Meeting Invite Link should take user to my Flutter App which is Using Jitsi Meet SDK/Plugin and not to mobile browser

SO I have a flutter app using jitsi sdk/plugin, Im able to join meeting with my flutter app.
When I want to invite my friends to meet it shares a meet.jitsi.si link which takes them to the browser. I want them to be able to click on the link and they should be taken to my app.

If not through the Default invite button can I achieve the same through custom UI button(if in future i host a jitsi server).

Please Guide me

@damencho Please Help into this matter!

For users to use your App, they must enter the meeting url in the App directly.

When you have your own Jitsi instance installed, you can configure for phone users to enter the conference by redirecting to your App

//Español

Para que los usuarios usen tu App, deben ingresar la url de la reunión en la App directamente.

Cuando tengas instalada tu propia instancia de Jitsi, puedes configurar para que los usuarios de teléfonos ingresen a las conferencia redirigiéndose a tu App

How can I do that? can you dm me? or tell here the solution

@cencomer.me Hey Can you elaborate on your comment?

Customizing The Jitsi Meet UI

Edit the following file

We first open the file with our favourite editor

vim /usr/share/jitsi-meet/interface_config.js
  • APP_NAME: This sets the name of the application( STRING )
  • NATIVE_APP_NAME: This sets the name of the application natively( STRING )
  • PROVIDER_NAME: This sets name of the provider of the video conference( STRING )

ok, so I do this in the server & not in the flutter dependency I Used?
Also Can you have a look at my other topics @cencomer.me @suyash_ekhande, Its regarding removing the appBar in flutter app from jitsi meeting screen

I do not understand, you can expand the details to give you a more accurate answer

@cencomer.me

& about current topic, I would have to install my own jitsi server and do the changes you told me right?

hello there
have u got he solution

@vishal.w Dont hijack my thread, delete your message and make your own topic!!!.
Have some manners

i was just asking, if u got the solution can u help me in that
if u think i m hijacking your thread then sorry for the trouble

For the meeting to go to your app, you must install your own Jitsi instance and modify the file that indicates the path to load when starting a meeting from a mobile device

Edit the following file

We first open the file with our favourite editor

vim /usr/share/jitsi-meet/interface_config.js
  • APP_NAME: This sets the name of the application( STRING )
  • NATIVE_APP_NAME: This sets the name of the application natively( STRING )
  • PROVIDER_NAME: This sets name of the provider of the video conference( STRING )