Meet fails to invite SIP user over Jigase (logs exception)

jigasi
sip
meet

Whenever I try to invite a SIP user into a Meet, Meet apears to be extending the invite, but fails after a while. The following error is logged server-sided:

2018.08.17 13:03:20 ERROR [org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.dtls.DtlsPacketTransformer.connectThread]: net.java.sip.communicator.util.UtilActivator - An uncaught exception occurred in thread=Thread[org.j
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
        at org.bouncycastle.crypto.tls.TlsUtils.PRF_legacy(Unknown Source) ~[bcprov-jdk15on-1.59.jar:1.59.0]
        at org.bouncycastle.crypto.tls.TlsUtils.PRF(Unknown Source) ~[bcprov-jdk15on-1.59.jar:1.59.0]
        at org.bouncycastle.crypto.tls.AbstractTlsContext.exportKeyingMaterial(Unknown Source) ~[bcprov-jdk15on-1.59.jar:1.59.0]
        at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.dtls.DtlsPacketTransformer.initializeSRTPTransformer(DtlsPacketTransformer.java:643) ~[?:?]
        at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.dtls.DtlsPacketTransformer.runInConnectThread(DtlsPacketTransformer.java:1058) ~[?:?]
        at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.dtls.DtlsPacketTransformer.access$100(DtlsPacketTransformer.java:40) ~[?:?]
        at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.dtls.DtlsPacketTransformer$2.run(DtlsPacketTransformer.java:1256) ~[?:?]

Hum, this is the first time I see this error.

This might be caused by us using a newer version of BouncyCastle (59) than you (54 I think), but I need more time to investigate. Juggling to many things right now. :slight_smile:

More on this later, unless I forget (which is why I wrote this short update).

I have seen the same using jitsi-hammer. It worked before I changed to newer versions of ice, fmj and libjitsi.