Looking to hire a web developer to customise Jitsi web interface

We would like to make a good amount of custom web interface changes to our Jitsi build and we need an experienced web developer to work on this paid project. Please leave a message if you are interested. We are looking to start asap.

hello there; I can help you if its paid work; please share your detailed requirements

1 Like

Yes it is paid work. Glad to know you can help. It is all front end interface changes. Drop me a mail on kco@nexbridge.co.uk and I will share the spec.

please share the spec here; I will evaluate and give you a quotation;

Sure. The job required involves front end changes to the jitsi interface (position and change of icons, bug fixes, html job). To share this file, I need to send a confidentiality agreement first. Hope you understand.

Any one interested in this paid job should please feel free to contact me by email kco@nexbridge.co.uk. Thanks

We can do it for you. See you how we have done in videomeet.in and videomeet apps.

Email me please kco@nexbridge.co.uk

sure;

Hi,

We provide commercial support and services for Jitsi. We can customize and scale jitsi according to your needs. For more information please send us an email at hello@meetrix.io and we will get back to you.

Can you send me the details ?

Hi Kingsley,

We are a company specialized in offering solutions for the enterprise, we are based out of india. If you need any assistance please let me know. We have setup a demo site for you to check https://meet.eblucare.com. Please contact me at dinesh@bmsmartware.com;

Thanks
Dinesh