Looking to hire a Jitsi Expert to configure servers that can scale up to 100-500 concurrent users

Hi,

We would like to hire a Jitsi Integrator that can help us with configuring and deploying jitsi, jicofo and JVB running on multiple instances.

• Experience with scaling Jitsi to enterprise level deployment
• Jitsi implementation in environments for 100–500 successful concurrent users
• Configure dynamic auto scaling when deployed in AWS
• Any other customization needs.

Requirements:
• user experience (avoiding dropped video, screen sharing issue, audio issues)
• integrate native Jitsi functionality
• implement recording capabilities
• Auto-scaling

Thanks.

Message sent!

Hello @bhuvana, we can help you with your requirement. I have sent you a DM. Please have a look at it.

Thanks

I want to hire jitsi installation expert for my insitute.

I also want to install jitsi either on my desktop or on cloud (inside moodle LMS or individually) for my free webinars of 500-1000 users max. I need expert who can do it by guiding me all about server requirements and installation to be done either as said on local machine or on cloud. In case of local machines, if someone has ghost / image file of already installed and running file on virtual machine like virtual box, it would be better as once installed, it is like permeant installed for me. Message me if any can help for it.

I want support of someone who can help me to install jitsi in moodle LMS or jitsi for 500 students . Please message me personally then.