Looking to hire a Jitsi and Jigasi developer to help with my new install

Hi Guys,

I am new to Jitsi and Jigatsi hence the need for an experienced developer to join us on an interesting project. We currently provide voice conferencing service and we are looking to offer our users video conference capability. I have installed Jitsi on a standalone debian server but I need an experienced developer to help guide me through sip integration (jigasi) and security checks. We will of course pay for your service :grinning:.

Please feel free to email me on ohiakingsley@gmail.com. We are looking to move very quickly on this.

Kingsley

Hi Kingsley,

We can help you configure your pbx and jigasi to add in a dial in number to the jitsi conference so that users can dial in using PSTN or SIP phones into the video conference. We will send you an email.

Regards,
Yasith

One thing I need to add is we are looking to deploy this on a large scale. Any experience of implementing Jitsi/Jigasi on AWS or Azure for a large amount of users will be beneficial for this project.

Yes we do have experience in scaling, load balancing and designing high availability systems. I will get to back to you in mail with more info.

Regards,
Yasith

1 Like

Greetings! Iā€™d like to get a quote in USD for an install. Please let me know what info you need from me in order to provide that.

Thank you!

@Bliss I can help you if its paid work; I am an expert looking for work! Please share your email/skype and we can take it from there;

@kingsley I can help you with the AWS/GCP/Azure/Linode scaling if its paid work; I am an expert looking for work! Please share your email/skype and we can take it from there;