Looking for jitsi developer for customization work

I have placed jitsi on a server. I am looking for a developer who can do customization work including

Install, customize and configure Jitsi meet according to the requirement.

Customize logo, title, font and colors to match our brand

Architecture jitsi components in multiple servers to meet different load types

Enable video recording for our conference with jibri installed and configured

Integrate our SIP provider to Jitsi with installing and configuring jigasi or let us configure a hosted pbx like Twilio, Voximplant to work with jigasi

Autoscale video bridges with autoscaling for AWS instances

Hi There,

I can help you with this, we have customized and deployed the Jitsi products for customers like you. Please check out the https://meet.eblucare.com for the customization work we did as sample. Contact me in the email specified in the site, i will reply to you.

thanks
dini

Hi,

We can help you out. We provide services related to jitsi and webRTC related projects. Please find below our feedback for the given requirements.

Install, customize and configure Jitsi meet according to the requirement - This could be done by replacing the frontend with jitsi repo and doing customizations on it.

Architecture jitsi components in multiple servers to meet different load types - We have autoscaled and made high available design in jitsi to meet various traffic. We can suggest you a good architecture based on traffic and the expected reliability.

Enable video recording for our conference with jibri installed and configured - We can setup jibri and autoscale it to support the recording of multiple concurrent meetings

Integrate our SIP provider to Jitsi with installing and configuring jigasi or let us configure a hosted PBX like Twilio, Voximplant to work with jigasi - We have configured both Twilio and Voximplant to add in a dial-in number. We have implemented the same IVR to get the conference ID and direct the user to the right room. So we can help you out with these.

Autoscale video bridges with autoscaling for AWS instances - We have autoscaled the JVBs in a single shard and also configured octo for geo cascading. We have also setup HAProxy server to load balance between shards.

We hope you find this information helpful. We can further discuss this via support@telzee.io
We look forward for your response!

Regards,
Team Telzee

@vuyyuru69

I can help you on this if you are looking for a paid solution;
mail - the.don.of.dons@gmail.com

Hi, we are happy to help you with your requirements. Please drop us a mail. hello@meetrix.io

Hi,
All that you have described and are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
Feel free to reach out to me on andrew.johnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Hi, Will you be available to help me on jitsi customization? I need customization on web?