Looking for docs to configure jigasi and enable transcription

I’m looking for docs that describe precisely how to setup jitsi using docker-compose and configure jigasi and enable transcription.

I’ve followed the Quick start steps at: devops-guide-docker

This has gotten jitsi meet working immediately, which is awesome.

Then I looked at the Transcription steps at: devops-guide-docker#transcription-configuration

First, I set myself up with Google following: cloud.google.com/text-to-speech/docs/quickstart-protocol

And I downloaded a .json file that contained all the credentials I figured I should need. It looked something like:

{
  "type": "service_account",
  "project_id": "my-project-id",
  "private_key_id": "a-bunch-of-hex",
  "private_key": "-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY-----theres-no-way-im-posting-this-online-----END PRIVATE KEY-----\n",
  "client_email": "some@email.address",
  "client_id": "a-big-number",
  "auth_uri": "stuff",
  "token_uri": "stuff",
  "auth_provider_x509_cert_url": "stuff",
  "client_x509_cert_url": "stuff"
}

I copied the relevant bits into my .env file (without quotes)

And then I started it all up with

$ docker-compose -f docker-compose.yml -f jigasi.yml up

Sadly, nothing changed in jitsi. I think I’m supposed to get a CC button in my meeting room someplace, but I cannot find it.

When I connect to the jigasi container using docker exec, I can find a /config/key.json which looks very similar to the file I downloaded from Google, except that the private_key field contains (double-backslash)\n instead of \n.

I assume this is a problem. But likely not the only one.

Are there step-by-step instructions someplace that outline precisely how to configure jigasi and transcription? Preferably using the DevOps guide Quick start as a baseline?

Alternatively, can someone walk me through the process, and I’d be happy to write a doc about it that could be posted someplace appropriate…

(Apparently, as a new user, I am not permitted to put links in my post, so you’ll have to accept my obfuscated links. Apologies.)

Hi, Iam also facing same problem. If you have resolved it, Can you please tell me how did you do that…
Thank you…