Looking for docs to configure jigasi and enable transcription

I’m looking for docs that describe precisely how to setup jitsi using docker-compose and configure jigasi and enable transcription.

I’ve followed the Quick start steps at: devops-guide-docker

This has gotten jitsi meet working immediately, which is awesome.

Then I looked at the Transcription steps at: devops-guide-docker#transcription-configuration

First, I set myself up with Google following: cloud.google.com/text-to-speech/docs/quickstart-protocol

And I downloaded a .json file that contained all the credentials I figured I should need. It looked something like:

{
  "type": "service_account",
  "project_id": "my-project-id",
  "private_key_id": "a-bunch-of-hex",
  "private_key": "-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY-----theres-no-way-im-posting-this-online-----END PRIVATE KEY-----\n",
  "client_email": "some@email.address",
  "client_id": "a-big-number",
  "auth_uri": "stuff",
  "token_uri": "stuff",
  "auth_provider_x509_cert_url": "stuff",
  "client_x509_cert_url": "stuff"
}

I copied the relevant bits into my .env file (without quotes)

And then I started it all up with

$ docker-compose -f docker-compose.yml -f jigasi.yml up

Sadly, nothing changed in jitsi. I think I’m supposed to get a CC button in my meeting room someplace, but I cannot find it.

When I connect to the jigasi container using docker exec, I can find a /config/key.json which looks very similar to the file I downloaded from Google, except that the private_key field contains (double-backslash)\n instead of \n.

I assume this is a problem. But likely not the only one.

Are there step-by-step instructions someplace that outline precisely how to configure jigasi and transcription? Preferably using the DevOps guide Quick start as a baseline?

Alternatively, can someone walk me through the process, and I’d be happy to write a doc about it that could be posted someplace appropriate…

(Apparently, as a new user, I am not permitted to put links in my post, so you’ll have to accept my obfuscated links. Apologies.)