Looking for dev to set up a conferencing solution for a performance project

Hello folks,

I’m working on a project that supports dance artists across the Barents region during the current lockdown situation. as we are not able to travel between Finland, Sweden, Norway and Russia, we are collaborating online to create 4 simultaneous performances that are connected via live video and audio.
we are looking for someone to help us set up a system to link the 4 venues, potentially with a custom install of Jitsi Meet and Nginx/Jibri - we need the incoming video feeds as separate streams in order to control the projected video.
there is a tech budget for the project, but i imagine its not in the same ballpark as a commercial enterprise - it would be useful to speak to some experienced Jitsi devs to get a rough guide of costs that i can take to the producers.
if you are interested in working with us, then please get in touch.
best wishes,
john

1 Like

Hi John,
I have worked on some complex Jitsi customisations in the past and I am happy to help you out on this.
Feel free to hit me up on andrew.johnson56782@gmail.com, if you are still on the lookout for someone.
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Hi John,

We are a company specialized in offering solutions for the enterprise, we are based out of india. If you need any assistance please let me know. We have setup a demo site for you to check https://meet.eblucare.com . Please contact me at dinesh@bmsmartware.com;

Thanks
Dinesh