I’m looking for a Jitsi meet expert developer to join me as cofounder in Videea.
Videea - https://www.videea.com - has the intent to stem the Covid pandemic by facilitating communication between consumers and shops: it is a directory of places in which each store has its own 1-to-1 videochat: consumers shop as if they were in store without going there physically and the shopkeepers sell the way they know (face to face) then agreeing for local delivery or pickup.
Need to (in urgency order):
- only logged-in (WordPress site, now with GeoDirectory and BuddyMeet) users can enter a meeting with the shop (the WP user that addedd/claimed the shop) on a 1to1 basis
- the shop owener receives an alert/notification that a user wants to chat, even if she/he is not already in the room
- automate the creation of a room name/subject from the shop name
- API integration to evolve in the short term
- iOS and Android apps, etc. etc.to follow the growth
Initial part-time commitment, remotely, work for equity only until funding.
I’ve been already contacted by 2 early stage VC funds interested in providing seed capital if there is a good traction over 6/8 weeks.
Join me to save lifes and build an amazing future with videoshopping!