We are looking for a Jitsi expert that can help us sort out understanding around infrastructure and lare deployments, I.e.
- Help understand successful large-scale (geo/distributed) Jitsi-based solutions/deployments, and verified techniques utilized
• Provide information on technologies and techniques for large-scale meetings test load simulations, for stress/performance and capacity testing for a large-scale deployment
• Guidance on optimizing deployment of Jitsi technology - VM types and machine resources best for each server application, Kubernetes scaling strategy, optimizations specific to Cloud platform types
• Guidance on most efficient configuration and technologies for use in network infrastructure, geographic distribution, firewall traversal, options or benefits from utilizing content delivery networks
• Advise the team on benefits of existing Jitsi technology and other open-source integration options that have not yet been utilized in the Meetings products
• Advise the team on best operational practices for a Jitsi-based solution, including provisioning, monitoring, alerting, compliance, privacy, etc.
• Advise on how others have solved issues like Memory/CPU consumption
• Input on improvements that can be made to Meetings product around the following:
• Need for individual recorder nodes per meeting • Large attendance • Distributed failover • Minimize footprint