Looking for a Jitsi systems administrator [Paid]

Hello all!

Myself and @msdtm have been trying to get a Jitsi instance setup as the core of a new production we are working on however nothing seems to get the TURN server to function properly leading to our users not being able to use it.

We’re looking for:
• An administrator with experience in setting up and managing Jitsi instances.
• Experience in getting the TURN (coTURN) section of Jitsi working.
• Someone who is able to explain and document the solutions they take.

This is a paid opportunity and I would like to get moving as soon as possible so please reply below. We have test devices that exhibit the problem and devices that are less restrictive (able to access port 10000) that are fine.

If you have any questions leave them below and I will reply ASAP.

2 Likes

Please consider moving this to the Paid-work category.

1 Like

Moved! :smiley:

Hi John,

We believe we can help you regarding this. We do have experience in setting up TURN server and we can help you to fix the issues that you are facing. We do provide services and support for jitsi including setting up jitsi with load balancers, it’s other components like jibri and jigasi to add in extra functionalities.
Please drop us an email at support@telzee.io and we will quickly get back to you.

Regards,
Team Telzee

1 Like

@johncoles

Hey,

Our team can help you with your requirements at the very lowest and reasonable prices.

Please mail us your requirements at sgawsv2@gmail.com

You can also reply here or DM me for further communication.

I can help you if its paid work; I am an expert looking for work! Please share your email/skype and we can take it from there; I do have experience with TURN config;

Hey,

We provide commercial support and services for Jitsi. We can customize and scale jitsi according to your needs. For more information please send us an email at hello@meetrix.io and we will get back to you.

Hi John,
If you are still looking out for some help, I would be interested as all that you are wanting done is well within my area of experience.
You can reach me on andrew.johnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew