Localhost graceful_shutdown.sh[119286]: curl: (7) Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 3333: Connection refused

Thanku so much

I’m a newbie with jitsi and jibri. I’m getting the same error. Can you tell me which config.js file you referring?

I’m a newbie with jitsi and jibri. I’m getting the same error. Can you tell me which config.js file you referring?

when I exec /opt/jitsi/jibri/launch.sh, the error below:
Exception in thread “main” com.fasterxml.jackson.core.JsonParseException: Unrecognized token ‘jibri’: was expecting (‘true’, ‘false’ or ‘null’)
at [Source: (File); line: 1, column: 7]
at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.JsonParser._constructError(JsonParser.java:1804)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.base.ParserMinimalBase._reportError(ParserMinimalBase.java:673)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.json.UTF8StreamJsonParser._reportInvalidToken(UTF8StreamJsonParser.java:3526)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.json.UTF8StreamJsonParser._handleUnexpectedValue(UTF8StreamJsonParser.java:2621)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.json.UTF8StreamJsonParser._nextTokenNotInObject(UTF8StreamJsonParser.java:826)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.json.UTF8StreamJsonParser.nextToken(UTF8StreamJsonParser.java:723)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._initForReading(ObjectMapper.java:4129)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._readMapAndClose(ObjectMapper.java:3988)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper.readValue(ObjectMapper.java:2909)
at org.jitsi.jibri.config.JibriConfigKt.loadConfigFromFile(JibriConfig.kt:193)
at org.jitsi.jibri.MainKt.setupLegacyConfig(Main.kt:217)
at org.jitsi.jibri.MainKt.handleCommandLineArgs(Main.kt:202)
at org.jitsi.jibri.MainKt.main(Main.kt:53)