Local Recording and Noise suppression are not shown in more option menu when importing *.min files of libs folder created on Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS to libs folder on Ubuntu 18.04

I want to ask if I import bundle files in libs folder (bundle “.min” files) of running project which I created on 16 GB RAM system build it on Ubuntu 22 and then replace it with another project running on 8GB RAM system and Ubuntu 18.04 with same config files then other features are running fine but noise suppression and local recording features are not showing in the more option menu.

so to run these features where should I focus what are the responsible factors which may affect these two features.

output of — $ dpkg -l | grep jitsi :
ii jitsi-meet-prosody 1.0.4466-1 all Prosody configuration for Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-meet-tokens 1.0.4466-1 all Prosody token authentication plugin for Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-videobridge2 2.1-607-g153f7e4e-1 all WebRTC compatible Selective Forwarding Unit (SFU)

Are all the Jitsi components the same version on both servers?

JItsi components on ubuntu 22.04 :

dpkg -l | grep jitsi

ii jitsi-meet 2.0.8138-1 all WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii jitsi-meet-prosody 1.0.6854-1 all Prosody configuration for Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-meet-web 1.0.6854-1 all WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii jitsi-meet-web-config 1.0.6854-1 all Configuration for web serving of Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-videobridge2 2.2-63-g252d14bc-1 all WebRTC compatible Selective Forwarding Unit (SFU)
ii lua-basexx 0.4.1-jitsi1 all baseXX encoding/decoding library for Lua
ii lua-cjson:amd64 2.1.0.10-jitsi1 amd64 JSON parser/encoder for Lua

On Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS :

As I am using docker images of
prosody:
image: jitsi/prosody:stable-7439
jicofo:
image: jitsi/jicofo:stable-7439
jvb:
image: jitsi/jvb:stable-7439
jvb2:
image: jitsi/jvb:stable-7439

web image is commented in docker-compose-yml file as jitsi meet is served from nginx config from path srv/meetAbc/jitsi-meet

output of — $ dpkg -l | grep jitsi :
ii jitsi-meet-prosody 1.0.4466-1 all Prosody configuration for Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-meet-tokens 1.0.4466-1 all Prosody token authentication plugin for Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-videobridge2 2.1-607-g153f7e4e-1 all WebRTC compatible Selective Forwarding Unit (SFU)

They’re not the same components, so of course, you’re bound to have issues. The different OS versions is not the issue here, he problem is the different versions of Jitsi components.

I tried that also, I migrated my docker images of jitsi components to 8044 on Ubuntu 18.04 OS but they are not working properly jvb is giving error when 2 or more users join the call so I reverted back.

even after upgrading the jitsi components also these two options are not reflecting in more option.

jvb gives me this error:
2022-12-06T10:22:14.507Z [conference.js] <Die._onConferenceFailed>: CONFERENCE FAILED: conference.videobridgeNotAvailable.

but docker image of jvb and other components are running fine.

This error is coming in browser console when user picks up the call.