When the moderator uses JWT and setups lobby room, I see a bug where Moderator is also taken to prejoin screen to request 'Ask to join".
Here is the sequence of events:
- Moderator joins a room with JWT token
- Moderator turns on Lobby
- Guest joins the room. Requests for “to be joined” into the meeting.
- Moderator allows the guest to join the room
- Now the moderator hangs up the call.
- However, the guest is still in the room
- Moderator tries to join the call with the same JWT token used earlier.
- He’s taken to a prejoin screen where now he has to request “Ask to join”. This seems to be a bug!!!
step 8 doesn’t happen if the guest had also vacated the meeting room before the moderator tried to rejoin. If there was no one already in the room only then moderator with JWT is logged into the room.
If not, in the console.log I see this error:
2020-11-11T02:33:20.629Z [conference.js] <_onConferenceFailed>: CONFERENCE FAILED: conference.connectionError.membersOnly email@example.com Logger.js:154:22
2020-11-11T02:33:20.633Z [features/base/connection] <h/</</<>: conference.connectionError.membersOnly Logger.js:154:22
Please let me know if this is a known bug and a solution exists.