Livestream with Ant media server

Hi team,
I want to do livestream with you tube instead of Jitsi ,using ANT media server.Can you tell me how to do it???

Can you give more details about what you want to do?
Do you want to stream to the ANT server? If so, what types of the imcoming streams does ANT support?

Yes. The thing is After setup jitsi and jibri we are livestreaming on youtube using jitsi&jibri .But We want to do livestream instead of jitsi and jibri using other media server that is ANT media server.Can you guide me how to do???

I don’t know about ANT server and its capability. If it accepts an RTMP stream then you can stream the meeting to ANT using jibri and ANT Server will replicates the stream.

RTMP
meeting  ------> jibri ------> ANT -------> youtube

Thank you for your response .Yes it will be the process,but how we will replace it.

The latest jibri can stream to any RTMP destination. Use the full RTMP link instead of the Youtube key while starting the streaming

Hi Emrah,
Can you give me a brief idea how to change RTMP Link ?

Thanks and Regards

If you have the latest Jitsi/Jibri, use the full RTMP link instead of the Youtube key. Have you a working Jibri?

Yes i have a working jibri.

Then it should work with a full RTMP link

@debasis981 check below comment by @saghul

hey metadata are you still stuck?
do you want a rtmp url to test it out?
it isnt ant but red5

Thanks @supportteam15
It’s working fine for me. I’m using custom docker images(web unstable) hence I’m able stream to any rtmp server. for facebook, I’m using stunnel.

Hi,@supportteam15
can you guide me how to do using red5 media server.I am using jibri as Docker.Now i am doing livestreaming with youtube but i want to do live stream with other media server like yours (red 5).

Hi,
can you guide me how to do using red5 media server.I am using jibri as Docker.Now i am doing livestreaming with youtube but i want to do live stream with other media server like yours (red 5).

hi you want to use red5 yes tell me how you have it set up