Latest jitsi Meet on ubuntu 20 digital ocean not working

I have setup the jitsi on cloud of digital ocean on ubuntu.

Videa and audios are not working.

For demo you can check the

I made rrpeated jitsi meet installation same problems and issues.

Help me and ready to pay even.

I’m facing the same issue with video/audio not working with my jitsi installation on Ubuntu 18.04.3 hosted on DigitalOcean. We have used jitsi for video conferences for the last 2 years without any issue, then the audio/video stopped working last week.

The audio/video does not work using Chrome on my Mac, but the audio/video works using Safari on my Mac. I’m about to test a video call using Chrome from my PC to see if that works. What OS and browser are you using to access jitsi?

I’m looking into this issue and will update you if I find a solution.

It works for me

Please provide browser console logs to start with, otherwise there is no way for us to help you.

Sounds like a Plan B deprecation issue. Chrome has moved to Unified Plan. You need to upgrade your Jitsi deployment to the latest (or any of the last 3 preceding) versions.

Have you checked with 2 or more ppl as it is not working with me here.

I have already using the latest jitsi deployment. how can i check this… it is latest version or not

Both work

can you come and check this link as i m online over here…

There is no one in the room

I m available that is an issue. I can see my cam and voice not urs even you are not visible in meeting…

dpkg -l | grep jitsi

root@tsg:~# dpkg -l | grep jitsi
ii jitsi-meet 2.0.6826-1 all WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii jitsi-meet-prosody 1.0.5764-1 all Prosody configuration for Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-meet-turnserver 1.0.5764-1 all Configures coturn to be used with Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-meet-web 1.0.5764-1 all WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii jitsi-meet-web-config 1.0.5764-1 all Configuration for web serving of Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-videobridge2 2.1-607-g153f7e4e-1 all WebRTC compatible Selective Forwarding Unit (SFU)

Works here no problem, 3 way call is fine.