Keep ldap authentication when switching room

we can sucessfully authenticate against an LDAP server (ADS). After changing the room the server asks again for authentication. However, we want to only authenticate once and then switch between rooms without being asked for the credentials. We have tried to play with

org.jitsi.jicofo.auth.ENABLE_AUTOLOGIN=true
org.jitsi.jicofo.auth.DISABLE_AUTOLOGIN=false

(in sip-communicator.properties) or similar, but nothing helped. The documentation also seems to be a little bit weird, as you find DISABLE_AUTOLOGIN in the forums and ENABLE_AUTOLOGIN in the code with the documentation, that it disables something.

Is that the right place? Are these the right options? What to do, to just authenticate once. Note, that on another server without ldap this works as expected without changing anything…

Thanks in advance

The only option you can find in the code is org.jitsi.jicofo.auth.DISABLE_AUTOLOGIN

thanks, but I only found something related in

in Line 58-62 where it reads
/**
* If set to true authentication session will be destroyed
* immediately after end of the conference for which it was created.
*/
private final boolean enableAutoLogin;
and i didn’t find in the code anywhere the DISABLE_AUTOLOGIN. Am I looking at the wrong plave, is there a canonical link where the options are documented? Should
org.jitsi.jicofo.auth.DISABLE_AUTOLOGIN=false
work? As it apparently doesn’t.
Thanks in advance

@damencho , I have the same issue mentioned above, the jicofo java file changed and there isn’t the org.jitsi.jicofo.auth.DISABLE_AUTOLOGIN anymore.

You can do it and this way: jicofo/reference.conf at b02dc656d553c7282fc6524f6fbe7c512c2b4282 · jitsi/jicofo · GitHub

Which file I have to change?

/etc/jitsi/jicofo/jicofo.conf.

How about docker installation, how to do the same stuff?

I’'m not so familiar with it, but search for env setting, and if one is missing you need to add it …
Someone with experience running it with docker can help you … sorry